The online racing simulator
A1GP - The LFS Cup of Motorsport Rules
Rules

1.Qualifying (+ Qualifying points)

1.1 – Drivers are allowed to spectate (shift+s/shift+p) during qualifying session without getting a penalty
1.2 – Each qualifying session lasts 15 minutes, during this time every driver has possibility to run a qualifying time three times.
1.3 – Driver who takes pole position for the race, scores 1 extra point for the results.

2. Points

2.1 – Point Scoring.
2.1.1 - Sprint race. (1st-8th) 10,8,6,5,4,3,2,1.
2.1.2 - Feature race. (1st-9th) 20,16,12,10,8,6,4,2,1.
2.1.3 - Fastest lap in Sprint/Feature race - 1 point.
2.2 – To score points, driver needs to reach the finish line after leader.

3. Race – General.

3.1 – Admins of league expect participants to practise before event because of setup conditions.
3.2 – Chatting in race is forbidden, Each line is 2 added seconds to finishing time.
3.3 – Common sense must be used on track.
3.4 - Blue flagged drivers need to remain on the racing line while being lapped. Cars who are overtaking are expected to overtake the blue flagged car safely.
3.5 – Drivers need to stay within the yellow/white pit exit line when re-entering the track, failing that will be +5 seconds to the overall finishing time. Or bigger penalty if incident is included.
3.6 – A1GP racing league uses standing start for feature race and rolling start for sprint race.

4. Penalties

4.1 – Race admins may set penalties anytime in the race if they see someone causing accidents.
4.2 – Live race penalties must be served within 3 laps when the penalty was given.
4.3 – Complaints can be put within 48 hours after the event on our Discussion thread on our forum or either (atm.) on our Sign-up thread on LFSforums. Free form (rough description) + replay of the incident.

5. Misc

- Dont Shift+s / Shift+p during race otherwise then damaged car
- Follow “SC” insim/car (if needed) (Safety Car) with appropriate speed when its time. (150 km/h)
- Blue flag must be respected. However, lapped cars must stay on their line and cars who are lap(s) ahead, must overtake the blue flagged car safely.
- Always follow what Race Marshalls tell.
- Teams racing with no livery will be given a DT penalty. So atleast some kind of racing livery must be used.
- In the case of a server crash, or of a situation in which a large number of drivers are unable to reconnect to the server, a red flag may be declared by the admins.
In this case, a red flag point will be determined, defined as the last completed lap before the server problems manifested themselves.
- Teams will be credited with the laps they have completed at the end of the designated red flag lap.
- If the event cannot be continued on same day the race was, then the situation !-1 lap! before the race was race stopped will be the final result. (Red Flag)
- In order to be scored, participant must cross the line after the race leader has finished - Penalties will be given during the race in form of drive-through (DT) or stop and go (SG) penalties and post race penalties
- Drivers/Teams who feel they have been wronged during the race must file a protest with the organizers within 48 hours after the race has ended.
- After each official session, drivers need to stop in pits in a clean line, where setups are given to admins.
This is to prevent cheating (Setup modifications) and to provide good and clean racing in race sessions.
If driver who scored points in race pits before giving setups, he will lose his gained points from the race.
- A car that loses its grid position during the formation lap because of a incident, can get it back.
- No League actions are allowed when not signed up in the series.

Not following these rules will result as a penalty.
Can I use Red Bull livery, or I have to make my own?
Quote from kosmajac :Can I use Red Bull livery, or I have to make my own?

So long as it has your name and number in the required areas, thats fine.
some critics
Quote :2.2 – To score points, driver needs to reach the finish line after leader.

Would be unfair to those who have a disconnect on the last lap. How about making it like LFSstats would do? (And I think spdoDB does it too) At least they would be classified.

Quote :3.3 – Common sense must be used on track.

lol

Quote :3.4 - Blue flagged drivers need to remain on the racing line while being lapped. Cars who are overtaking are expected to overtake the blue flagged car safely.

I think this could cause trouble, especially when those cars need to stay on the racing line. I think a phrase like "The backmarker should not interfere with the lead lap car's race" should be better.

(more to come thoughts)
Quote :2.2 – To score points, driver needs to reach the finish line after leader.

So points are given only from 2nd place onwards and winner gets nought, as the winner can't finish after himself?
NDR guys, please stop putting your nose to other leagues, go fail to your ones. :rolleyes:
Quote from TexasLTU :NDR guys, please stop putting your nose to other leagues, go fail to your ones. :rolleyes:

I'll go then.
Quote from TexasLTU :NDR guys, please stop putting your nose to other leagues, go fail to your ones. :rolleyes:

It will be a hell of a lot better with you in the admin group
I am re-writing the rules as we speak, as they aren't exactly..........................clear in this version.
... I've recieved eMails and PMs (for reasons I don't know) that the rules on the website are hard to read, and that some people can barely read anything... Do you mind changing the font to something else, or increasing the text size?
Quote from TFalke55 :... I've recieved eMails and PMs (for reasons I don't know) that the rules on the website are hard to read, and that some people can barely read anything... Do you mind changing the font to something else, or increasing the text size?

Were updating it, however it cant be updated 100% before the test race. All will be updated next week
Quote from TFalke55 :... I've recieved eMails and PMs (for reasons I don't know) that the rules on the website are hard to read, and that some people can barely read anything... Do you mind changing the font to something else, or increasing the text size?

As much as the website is shitty and should be corrected, do people not know how to zoom or resize in their browsers? Or perhaps the good old, copy all of the text and paste it into notepad method?
... maybe the IT-education level decreases... I don't know...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG