The online racing simulator
11/09/09 LLWS 2010 Round 1 - LFSCART Clockwise 111 - Event Discussion
LFSCART Light Winter Series 2010 Round 1
We're on the Kyoto Oval here, in clockwise direction. It will be on September 11th.

Track: Kyoto Oval reverse (KY1r)

Timetable:
1725 Qualifying - 1 hour (You can take your try anytime within this hour, one outlap - two hotlaps - one inlap)
1830 Race - 60 laps + 2 formation laps - max 1 hour

Here you can already chat, even if it's still some hours away^^

PS: Deko will most likely be admin for this round.
I just realised LLWS could also be Little League World Series
Quote from TFalke55 :I just realised LLWS could also be Little League World Series

Not exactly. Little League is copyrighted here in US, for some dumb reason.
... I know... I have just seen a spot about it on the German ESPN channel, which broadcasts the little league world series... (LLWS is the abbreviation they also used in a Listings magazine...

however, If we do have a cautionless race, I think we can finish the race after about 45 minutes (excluding the pace laps)
#5 - Dru
can the OP be updated to include dates etc for this round

I'm getting old and keep forgetting.
:P done... I will also put it into the title, so it's abit easier to see
Do we need to be present on the server during others' quali laps?
no... but you need to rejoin before the qualifying time expires... otherwise it could be that you'll lose your grid spot.
Okay
Anyone who is interested in volunteering the £2 optional entry fee should contact me via PM here on LFS or via email at jpalmerjp (at) gmail.com, and I will give you instructions on how to transfer the money.

If you have interest in seeing what the conversion is between any currencies for this, I tend to use http://www.xe.com/ to take care of those needs.

Thanks !

dekojester
Id be right to assume that it roughly starts at 3:25am GMT+10?
Quote from AstroBoy :Id be right to assume that it roughly starts at 3:25am GMT+10?

According to TimeZoneConverter.com,

17:25:00 Friday September 11, 2009 in UTC converts to
03:25:00 Saturday September 12, 2009 in Australia/Victoria Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in UTC
Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in Australia/Victoria

d
What do we expect for lap times? Anyone?
The rulebook version 1.05 will be used for this round of LLWS.
Quote from Raven88 :What do we expect for lap times? Anyone?

44s? 45s? We're doing 45s, but i reckon the very junkiest oval junkies will go lower
in what time zone all the times are?

btw just realised: Track: Kyoto Oval reverse (KY1)
Quote from oldnavy :in what time zone all the times are?

btw just realised: Track: Kyoto Oval reverse (KY1)

nice find... corrected.
I won't be able to participate today. There have been some interference with what people call IRL^^ Happy Racing and Good Luck to all!!
Password to the server does not work
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty : NVM
-
(aroX123) DELETED by hyntty : NVM
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
Works now..
Quote from Andreas B :I won't be able to participate today. There have been some interference with what people call IRL^^ Happy Racing and Good Luck to all!!

Likewise, I've had other things come up as well.

Go SA!
So will there be livestream?
I'm sorry I didn't say this before, I am unable to race atm, but I'll try to make it and start from the back if I can.
Qualifying is provisionally ended, there's still about 30 minutes left in the qualifying window. If you ahve not yet qualified, you may still join and attempt a run.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG