The online racing simulator
Nice things about this forum.
(43 posts, started )
Quote from MadCat360 :There are no morons on here (except maybe me). And on the internet, that's high praise.

Are you serious?
It has me!
You sit on a throne of lies BOB!!!

(or at least beer...)
Quote from CSU1 :wtf have you been smoking LOL!

Gimme some

hahahahahahaha
Quote from spiderbait90 :

Off - Topic : Who is that in your avatar Takumi? She looks familiar for some reason

She doesn't look familiar, you lie, you just want her name so you can google and then fap
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :+Camera showoff
-Everything else

Quote from spankmeyer :
+ Camera showoff

This is what I was going to say. Camera showoff thread is the only reason I come to this forum. I don't even know why I clicked on this thread, I rarely read anything other than the Camera Showoff thread.

Gotta go, new posts in the Camera Showoff thread....
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
+Idiots
-Idiots
Quote from bunder9999 :every forum i go on is like /b/... i think its because people are suddenly becoming morons...

It's just a cultural evolution, people were saying exactly the same stuff about Monty Python when that first came about.

The thing I like about this forum is the diversity, and the lack of aggressive 11 year olds. I once tried to make a serious point about racism on xbox live in the official Halo 3 forums (I was really bored), I checked back later and found my thread 10 pages down the list, and when I read the comments most of them had the words "British fag" in them.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
+ Knowledge base
+ Balanced moderating
- Fanboys
- Dev Participation
#37 - JJ72
It's Blue.
Quote from Macfox :- Dev Participation

Wait, you don't like that the devs (well 2 of them) post here?
Quote from MadCat360 :There are no morons on here (except maybe me). And on the internet, that's high praise.

You forgot me.
Thing I like most:

This forum isn't at all like the TF2 forum on Steam.

It's unbelievable.

I never post and rarely visit because it is full of the most unpleasant people.
#42 - CSU1
Do you all not realise how much of a bunch of wankers you are making all look.

Stop posting.
I guess I spoke to soon.

Unless CSU was being ironic, that is.

Nice things about this forum.
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG