The online racing simulator
Blackwood Action - Close racing at its best!
(21 posts, started )
This is another video for the guys who say "Hey, you can't have close combat racing in LFS" - Yes You Can!

Blackwood Action - Fluid.Rux feat. squasseL.Inferno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guqLeHkv5MA (recommended in HD)

(Fraps failed at 2:45~ don't worry its not your PC )

Thank you for the awesome races i had on LR|Race Center ! Thanks to Rux for this memorable battle
basicly just a reply but damn good action! so it was xrg vs xfg right?

then why did a xrt fly by
yeah it was XRG vs. XFG, i think the XRT was a lap behind or something (TBOs Allowed on that server )
Quote from baSh0r :yeah it was XRG vs. XFG, i think the XRT was a lap behind or something (TBOs Allowed on that server )

Oh anways nice racing!
Some nice racing there. Sounds like you were using custom engine sounds. Would you mind sharing them with me? And if it´s a whole engine soundpack, would you mind sharing that with me too?
Quote from baSh0r :This is another video for the guys who say "Hey, you can't have close combat racing in LFS" - Yes You Can!

Is there actually anyone who says that?

Not much of a movie but the race certainly was close and nice to watch.
I heared a lot of people say that. You also know the arguments

- Lag made me crash
- People can't drive
- Collision Detection failed
[...]
Quote from baSh0r :I heared a lot of people say that. You also know the arguments

- Lag made me crash
- People can't drive
- Collision Detection failed
[...]

Well you have to admit that those factors do ruin a lot of races... But you do also end up getting a great race every now and then. I've had some amazing battles, love them. xD
You guys sure have been posting a lot of videos lately. Awesome!
How come your not getting wasted on the straights?
#13 - adin
Awesome clip! I really like to watching videos like this one
Great footage of a great battle!
Quote from [SWE]RE :Slipstream?

Even with slipstream the XFG shouldn't be able to get past, at best keep up, thats it. I can safely say ive never, ever been overtook by an XFG along a straight in the XRG. Maybe he got engine damage or something, somethings not right..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Even with slipstream the XFG shouldn't be able to get past, at best keep up, thats it. I can safely say ive never, ever been overtook by an XFG along a straight in the XRG. Maybe he got engine damage or something, somethings not right..

omg pearcy, this is totally doable, you just have to wait for the XRG Power peak wich starts (with many setups at about) 200m mark, nothing strange here.
Ive had XFG's follow right up my ass down the bl straight and still drop behind near the corner. You can fully infront of an XFG of an XFG on bl even if it has a 3 car lenght head start, so obviously to me it seems a little weird.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ive had XFG's follow right up my ass down the bl straight and still drop behind near the corner. You can fully infront of an XFG of an XFG on bl even if it has a 3 car lenght head start, so obviously to me it seems a little weird.

make sence ?

It's possible, get over it.
They faked it!!!111 :gnasher:

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG