The online racing simulator
FZR Started his own Life.
(9 posts, started )
Well, Hello Racers

I just had a weird bug on my FZR, i left Pits on AS5 and suddenly my Car started to accelerate itself(it reached more than 80kph with Pitlimiter) i didnt press throttle. I dont know how to Reproduce it.

LFS Version Z15
If needed: Using G25 & had turned on manual Clutch+H-Shifting at this time. Here's a Video http://de.xfire.com/video/121ca2/ (the LFS replay is attached).
Attached files
wtf pedal.mpr - 855.1 KB - 226 views
that's a weird bug. post this in the test patch thread.
I have had that a lot of times in patch X or before.

This has to do with that someone connected while you changed your settings, (probably gearbox settings)
It's VERY hard to reproduce.

But what happens, is that if you go from auto to H-shifter, orsomething like that.
Your automatic transmission cuts of throttle to shift up, but it'll only go to neutral, and then back to the gear you have in your H-shifter.
It'll also do the clutch and anti-stall for you, so if your in 6th gear, it'll clutch and throttle enough to even let the car accelerate.

I thought I had opened a topic about this, but I may have skipped it since it was SO hard to reproduce that I could'nt find an attachable replay.
Did you happen to alt tab while in the pits? or press the accelerator before u exited the pits?
Ive had it happen before, but its random.
I'm 100% sure it has to do with changing gearbox settings while someone is connecting.

I even 'exploited' this bug, was fun to do.
I've had this bug once long time ago, but i reinstalled lfs and never had the problem since
Hello,I was just messing around on single play earlier,& I was using Windows media player 11 in the background to play some tune's while i drifted.

I might have reproduced a similar bug....
I was sitting on track,with the gear stick "in-gear",when a song I did not like much started.So I did shift+f4 to minimize lfs,,(to lowered the volume)

....when i went back into the game my throttle went straight to full rpm's
My brake wouldnt work,Instead the throttle was the brakeWTF?

If i did a shift+f4 again it went away.

I could only get it to reproduce when i had a gear selected

(Oh yeah,G25/soon-to-be>> G27 owner:tilt
Quote from Blackknight555 :Hello,I was just messing around on single play earlier,& I was using Windows media player 11 in the background to play some tune's while i drifted.

I was sitting on track,with the gear stick "in-gear",when a song I did not like much started.So I did shift+f4 to minimize lfs,,(to lowered the volume)

Not really a bug for me, my Game sets Neutral too when minimizing/Shift+F4 with put in Gear (using manual Clutch)
If the RPM's & Speed match the Current Gear it just plops in (Accelerate & shift up w/o Clutch, just release throttle and gear plops in)
Quote from Blackknight555 :Hello,I was just messing around on single play earlier,& I was using Windows media player 11 in the background to play some tune's while i drifted.

If you press shift+f4, and that happens, try klicking on the lfs window to focus windows on it.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG