The online racing simulator
*Lap time Query*
(7 posts, started )
*Lap time Query*
Hi There,

Im fairly new to LFS, and i was wondering does the game save your best lap times? as I did a personal best on one of the circuits, then shut the game down, then did a worse lap time and it said it was my personal best. Do they save online?

Any advise on how the Lap time/Rank system works, would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Matt
#2 - Bean0
If you set your best lap online, it is stored as your PB (Personal Best).
Any laps you do offline are not automatically stored.

You can run offline in Hotlap mode, and then upload the replay (.spr file) to LFSWorld for offline laps. These must be HLVC valid, so no wheels on grass or hitting walls etc.

The ranks are taken from hotlaps, as these are meant to be set under equal circumstances. Online PBs can be affected by a number of things.

Your stats are here
Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. Regarding uploading the spr files to LFS World, do you record the replay in game because everytime i save a replay it includes all the laps i have done before my best one, is this ok to upload, or does it have to be JUST the best lap. If so could someone please inform me as to how you record just one hot lap.

Many Thanks

Matt
It is ok to include the laps done before the HL. In fact, it isn't even possible to exclude the prior laps due to how replays work.

Just to be sure you've understood, to uploads hotlaps to LFSW you must run the game in hotlap mode. This will also create .spr files you can upload, but they are different from replays that you can do in normal single player mode, which won't be accepted as hotlaps
Hi There,

Thanks again for the reply, so just to clarify. I have to be in hotlapping mode, and i can press '1' after i get a good one, then i can upload that file to LFSW. Also one question, is there like a database or anything that shows you the world recordss on every track with each car etc.

Thanks Again

Matt
#6 - Bean0
On LFSWorld, use the 'S2 Hotlaps' icon

*Lap time Query*
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG