The online racing simulator
Season 2009: Signups

Hello LFS Racers !

New Dimension Racing are proud to announce the second season of our Mini-FBM Series. Over the past few weeks we've been getting it back going, making/finding some new AX tracks and getting 'er all sorted out for you to have a good time racing in it. This is designed to be one of our relaxing and fun series, full of some excellent racing.

The Car is the MiniFBM, an FBM with a 25% intake restriction. Here's a link to the 2009 Schedule.

Please take some time to check out the rules, found here

Entry Requirements:

We want our events to be as clean and stress-free as possible, so we've made some simple entry requirements to try and attain this:
1200 online miles (1931 km)
AND
Hotlap within 103% of WR with Unrestricted FBM on any course.

"I want to sign up now! How?":

To sign up, we're doing a new method with this. Use this form on Google Docs, and it'll update a spreadsheet with all the info. PLEASE CHECK THE CURRENT SIGNUP LIST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DESIRED NUMBER IS NOT TAKEN. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email to newdimensionracingevents(at)gmail.com and put "MiniFBM 2009" in the subject line somewhere.

All the instructions and anything you need are on that form.

See the current list of signups here. It'll update every five minutes.

We hope to get as many as we can to this season, it showed great potential last year, and with many signups, it'll be a cracker of a season. Sign up now ! They're open !

Thanks, and good luck !
New Dimension Racing
Where can i view the current entry list?
The link was removed currently because of changes of the sheet.
by the way, same infos are now available in the German forum (I should hire some little chinese kids to do this translation work for me... it would save alot of time )
#6 - J@tko
Quote from Intermediate07 :2 questions before I decide to register for this league:

1. I am not sure if I can participate in all 7 races. I will try to but it could be possible that I miss one or two. Where do I cancel for those races, will there be any special thread?
2. Do you have a train server with the layout for each race?
  1. I dunno if we're going to have confirmation threads or not, but just post in the race discussion thread that you can't come.
  2. We will, soon. It will be called NDR|2009 Mini-FBM or similar
Can I pay with iDeal?
The form has been amended slightly and reposted. Now you'll no longer see the timestamp and the answer to paid or not. I meant to try and sort that last night, but in my way of thinking everything really is harder than it is, but it wasn't, so I did it the easy way. Apologies for the inconvenience. Remember, this is the first try. It'll be kept private now, apologies for that bit of a fail. Google Docs isn't my preferred solution, it's just a temporary one until we get a proper webhost and a system that I find is good for my use (and most of all Not something you ahve to pay to download which is annoying sometimes)

Anyway, I digress. Thanks to all for signing up so far !

d
14 signups, not bad, still would like some more, hopefully we can get some. If only Jackson would listen to me and finally post up something about this and LFSCART Light in LFS General Discussion (because he's generally good at that sort of stuff) then we could possibly get more (hint, hint).

Tell your friends, etc. Let's get a nice grid for this season.

Also, I hope to get numberplate template out late this week or early next.

d
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out. There's a chance I might make some later races though, so I don't know if you want to take me off the list or just not expect me to turn up.
Quote from Timdpr :I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out. There's a chance I might make some later races though, so I don't know if you want to take me off the list or just not expect me to turn up.

You'll stay on the list. There will be a chance to state whether or not you'll be able to show up in the respective round's race discussion thread.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG