The online racing simulator
Any idea what League would be good to Join?
I've just downloaded the demo of LFS and I'm wondering what the racing is like on servers that aren't the demo version. I want to find some sensible clean racing if possible??

I played iRacing for a while which was great for clean racing. You also have the points system so you can see how you're progressing. But the regimented way it is organised: trying to schedule my evening around fitting a race in, plus the subscriptions costs in the end were not for me.

I was thinking that joining a league would be a good idea but it is difficult to find information on how they operate. Seems to be a case of just a group of regulars join up and race all on one race. So no hope of me getting any results when you're racing with all levels.

It would be good if there was one that split racers into different events based on ability, I might stand half a chance then :-) Something like CTRA sounds like it would have been good but I understand that has ceased to be.

Is there anything like this I can do on LFS?
get your S2 license, and head straight to the LR|Race Center servers.

good racing, well adminned, short-race pick-up racing.

great fun
Maybe this is what you are looking for? I quote from the site:

"At Absolute-beginners we have overall standings for every league, but to make it even more interesting, we also race in level-classes. You can become a champion in one of these level-classes:

/1 If you consider yourself a fast driver, you can drive in this class.
/2 If you consider yourself a moderate driver, you can drive in this class.
/3 If you consider yourself a slow driver, you can drive in this class."

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG