The online racing simulator
ATI Radeon skin
(28 posts, started )
ATI Radeon skin
Can anybody make an ATI Radeon skin? For XF GTI.

There should be ATI Radeon signs, and maybe an model... For example Ati Radeon HD4870. Or some GPU card pics...
seconded
seconded???
#4 - Zoig
Seconded!!!
Quote from Zoig :Seconded!!!

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WORD SECONDED??? second in line???? made second? second with this request?????
-
(hazaky) DELETED by hazaky
Quote from hazaky :Can you explain why did u made a comment like this? Obviosuly he meant that hes looking for Radeon skin too. And who knows, maybe me too - since i basically got a HD4870 recently.

I do not have HD4870 i have HD4650, it was just an examle, and i didn't understand the meaning of the word seconded... ok?
-
poor guy got confused

hope now he understands...

hazaky, please, roll off on the throttle a bit, k?
Seconded.

DO IT!!111oneoenene With crossfire on it
Quote from hazaky :Well, ok yes. Keep those caps letters in your pocket and think before u comment. Its very easy to realize that theyr looking for it too. Or its like if anyone else is using your thread to request something - then u can spam over every comment, asking what this does mean? U could try using your brain a bit i guess.

I am not so good in english... So i don't understand some words, and these things...
Quote from george_tsiros :poor guy got confused

hope now he understands...

hazaky, please, roll off on the throttle a bit, k?

He maybe has no brakes. HAHAHAHAHA
Quote from LFSn00b :i'll make one, as i have an ATI card myself.

Thank you... God bless you.
Quote from Bose321 :Seconded.

DO IT!!111oneoenene With crossfire on it

yeah but crossfire only on the 4WD cars
Quote from george_tsiros :yeah but crossfire only on the 4WD cars

I am a DEMO player... So i have no acess to 4WD cars...
-
Quote from hazaky :Doesnt sound funny
Sound funny to me...

There's no god. Atheists ftw.

ftw? As i said i don't understand some things you guys say... PLS full words. And you don't believe in God?
-
Quote from hazaky :Nop, i dont like him lol.

It could be said by you picture... I mean avatar.
-
Quote from hazaky :Hmm, ok. I didnt get this one but enough of spamming this thread. Lets wait for lfsnub to post the skin as he said he will make one (i hope lol).

I mean, your avatar looks a bit satan. I hope he will post it... And really enough spaming...
oh, the double irony
My apologizes, deleted all my posts here.

Me doesnt want to meet the banhammer.
Yeah, someone make this.

Niko, also do XRT and RB4 with CrossFire on it.
Im actually giving a shot on this myself too. And i gotta admit that i havnt used photoshop before. Ive used similar wich almost do the same job as photoshop but now i installed it and i gotta say that its hard to use

A little screenshot of my work ...

Edit: Could anybody help me out? How can i copy the painted layer, flip it and paste it over other side of the car. Ive been looking around a bit and i dont know where i could find it =(

Edit2: Finished, went for first preview and i found some weird places that needs fixing. Adding any brandnames would be nice?
Attached images
atiskin.jpg
skintest.jpg
Quote from hazaky :Im actually giving a shot on this myself too. And i gotta admit that i havnt used photoshop before. Ive used similar wich almost do the same job as photoshop but now i installed it and i gotta say that its hard to use

A little screenshot of my work ...

Edit: Could anybody help me out? How can i copy the painted layer, flip it and paste it over other side of the car. Ive been looking around a bit and i dont know where i could find it =(

Edit2: Finished, went for first preview and i found some weird places that needs fixing. Adding any brandnames would be nice?

I asked for XF GTI not XR GT... And your skin is really good for first use of photoshop...
Quote from matijapkc :I asked for XF GTI not XR GT... And your skin is really good for first use of photoshop...

That's not XR GT.
Quote from LFSn00b :15 minutes with GIMP. I personally quite like this, even though it looks simple.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to the Space..... You rule man.

But, how do i put this in game? This is not skin file? I mean the pic with car from all sides...

ATI Radeon skin
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG