The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :I thinkie my e-penis just grew..

Oh no, you mentioned the word "penis" in a reply to TVE.

Prepare for a long story with excessive use of adult words by him now.
Yaay, I like stories. xD (TVE, pm them to me, don't hi-jack the thread, lol )
Quote from brandons48 :Yaay, I like stories. xD (TVE, pm them to me, don't hi-jack the thread, lol )

While you are at it, ask him for a free S2 licence. :munching_
Q: How do you make those organge heated brakes ?
I'd love to be able to make them for this picture:
Attached images
SCCC_training.png
Quote from zeugnimod :Oh no, you mentioned the word "penis" in a reply to TVE.

Prepare for a long story with excessive use of adult words by him now.

Quote from brandons48 :Yaay, I like stories. xD (TVE, pm them to me, don't hi-jack the thread, lol )

Quote from Furiously-Fast :While you are at it, ask him for a free S2 licence. :munching_

Duuuuuuuudes, I kind of feel offended now
Like hell I ever would be offended by anyone You are cool, Zeug don't have penis and the rest of the lads are just generally asshats anyway

But there, I'll head back topic before a new infraction waiting for me in the PM folder
Quote from The Very End :You are cool, Zeug don't have penis and the rest of the lads are just generally asshats anyway

LOL. xD
Quote from The Very End :You are cool, Zeug don't have penis and the rest of the lads are just generally asshats anyway

Does me not having a penis somehow make my posts less important?

You macho!
Of course, you know a man's work is DIGGING, not beeing the "cargo slot"..
Come on, Picz no shiz
Certainly not the best edit ever but I kinda like it anyways

It's me in my new XFR livery at tonights GTR-L All Stars! League held at Blackwood GP.
Quote from brandons48 :Work in progress for this weeks photomode competition.

~5 hours work. 2h of that was trying to get rid of the RX-7 in the original picture (RX-7's spoiler was still showing above the XRT's one.)

5 hours is about what i put into mine

maybe i just need the practice
Quote from Sponge :Certainly not the best edit ever but I kinda like it anyways

It's me in my new XFR livery at tonights GTR-L All Stars! League held at Blackwood GP.

Is the blur / light effects within the game with the ENB series overlay, or is it added on the picture in a photo editing program?
Either way, looks good.
Quote from GianniC :Q: How do you make those organge heated brakes ?
I'd love to be able to make them for this picture:

You can mostly draw a glowing circle, then blur it and erase the lines that go over the wheels.
Quote from The Very End :Is the blur / light effects within the game with the ENB series overlay, or is it added on the picture in a photo editing program?
Either way, looks good.

Thanks

It's added afterwards with Photoshop
Quote from nikopdr :You can mostly draw a glowing circle, then blur it and erase the lines that go over the wheels.

I'll give that a try, thanks.
Lynce revolution pack and its new colours for FZ
Attached images
lf5s.jpg
Hmm, new one. Love this edit myself, it's a bit rough and not so neat and smooth, since I was trying to finish it faster, but I still like it.

>ORIGINAL<
Attached images
fzredit333small.png
fzredit333.png
that is real nice

just wish u made the fzr the same color as the porsche so i could compare the actual similarities
Thanks, I don't really like the color the porsche has, so too bad. Better luck next time.
Quote from andRo. :Thanks, I don't really like the color the porsche has, so too bad. Better luck next time.

yeah color isnt the best,but nice pic,i like your style!
Attached images
SCCC2photo.png
SCCCsun.png

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG