The online racing simulator
#1 - Noni
Need help with new steering wheel.
Hi there guys, I have just got my DRIVING FOCRCE (NOT PRO, NOT EX). Its 2nd Hand and Im having some problems.

Heres what I have done so far-

-Plugged in the wheel and played LFS, did not really work and seemed very off centre.

-I downloaded the latest wingman drivers (4.60). And calibrated my wheel.

-I went into LFS and tried to setup the game properly. But alas, it did not work. For some reason the gas and brake pedals wernt working and the steering seemed off centre.

What Can I do to sort this? I only tried a little bit. Is there a setup I can get for the controls?

Thanks.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - Noni
Nope it was from another guy.

Something that really worried me is that the box it came in had on the side

RMA number- *************

Adress etc etc

Ill try it later mate! Thanks for the reccomendation!
#3 - Noni
Ok,

Now the steering wheel is kind of werid. It wont really stay centre and the FF and vibrations are very jerky and instant.

What can I do?
#4 - Noni
Now the brake pedal does not go to 100%, it just hovers at around 80.

Man this is going straight back.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#5 - Noni
Lol its kind of weird.

In the software, calibration thingy its fine. Everything looks good. But when I get into game, it goes crazy! :O

Man....
Did you calibrate it IN game, too?
#7 - Noni
How do I do that?

If you mean move the wheel to the centre and then click calibrate then yes. It seems to just go crazy after that lol. Jerking about everywhere!
Does this always happen, when you touch a wall or sth like this? If yes, you didnt turn "fixed calibration" (dont know, if its the right term; I have it in german ) on.

I had the same problem first.
Quote from Noni :How do I do that?

If you mean move the wheel to the centre and then click calibrate then yes. It seems to just go crazy after that lol. Jerking about everywhere!

LOL!!

Click calibrate in LFS. Now steer full lock left and right, and press and release both pedals. Now it is calibrated. You may lock the calibration now if you wish, but there's no need in most cases.

The fact it jumps about is because you tell it where centre is, then lock the calibration, and it has no idea if 1 degree of turn or 5000 degrees is full lock.
I thought, he did that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG