The online racing simulator
Maxim & Zim Twin Drift (Onboard)
(18 posts, started )
nice drifting! just i wish there was a little less you and a little more screen
Couple of things:
  • It's not on-board, if I'd ever consider your room to be onboard a car, you'd at least have to use cockpit view (which shouldn't be a problem with a >= 22" monitor)
  • What are you doing with your right hand? Why is it next to or on the shifter most of the time?
  • What did you want to show us with that rather sub-optimal camera angle?
I really don't mean to be rude, but the video quality is miserable so we (or I at least) can't comment on the drifting.
Quote from logitekg25 :nice drifting! just i wish there was a little less you and a little more screen

haha thanks! But the thing is i was using my phone to record that thing so i didn't rly know how it came out before we was finish xD Sry if i make another one its gonna be better angle

Quote from morpha :Couple of things:

* It's not on-board, if I'd ever consider your room to be onboard a car, you'd at least have to use cockpit view (which shouldn't be a problem with a >= 22" monitor)
* What are you doing with your right hand? Why is it next to or on the shifter most of the time?
* What did you want to show us with that rather sub-optimal camera angle?

I really don't mean to be rude, but the video quality is miserable so we (or I at least) can't comment on the drifting.

I think its onboard when u see the wheel and me turning it...

My other hand is always on ebrake =p I use the red button on shifter as ebrake.

And i didn't really want to show anything, just some ppl wondering how do i drift with one hand and if you try to drift/twin u gonna understand that's pretty nice drifting
i drift with one hand too, one on the shifter one on the wheel. i use cockpit though. i dont use my handbrake (i have a joystick setup as hb) if you wanna see my cockpit i will send a pic

but then i would have hi-jacked the thread
Quote from logitekg25 :i drift with one hand too, one on the shifter one on the wheel. i use cockpit though. i dont use my handbrake (i have a joystick setup as hb) if you wanna see my cockpit i will send a pic

but then i would have hi-jacked the thread

You better show me a twin on-board!
u know what...i have all the stuff i need, and i should re-phrase, i kinda drive with 2 hands kinda with one
#8 - hp999
Well looks sweet! You're a good drifter,it was a nice twin.
camera angle looks wierd and in what cars are you driving there?
Quote from -NightFly- :camera angle looks wierd and in what cars are you driving there?

Zim is in XRT and Maxim is in FZ5
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Zim is in XRT and Maxim is in FZ5

yeh, but they don't look stock ...or is it just me
must be me then
to be honest i hate mods =P
so dont blame me for using mods.
isnt anybody going to click on my first vid

that took a lot of time to get good footage
Nice vid. What's the name of the song?

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG