The online racing simulator
International FWD Crapboxes Test-Race LIVE from fe1 on Livestream - 27th August
Hello race fans,

The International FWD Crapboxes league is gonna start tonight, for a small test-event. The competitors will be able to prepare themselves on the 1st track of the season, Fern Bay Club, with on their hands, the little UF1000.

The race is gonna be broadcasted live on livestream, on XciteTV, with as commentators, Eimantas "Felipe" Kasperiunas, and Yann Laprevotte.

All times are in UTC :

18.40 Start of Free Practice Session
19.00 Start of 20 minutes Qualifying session
19.30 Sprint race-6 laps
19.45 Feature race- 16 laps

To help you to follow the race in the best possible way, you can also find spdo's live tracker of our race server here.

We hope to see you there !
Quote from GreyBull [CHA :with as commentators, Eimantas "Felipe" Kasperiunas]

Oh No! The worst has happened.

Good luck viewers
Quote from Wilko868 :Oh No! The worst has happened.

Good luck viewers

Never heard him talking, guess I MUST watch.
Was posted today but we are all a month late!

Thread title.
Quote from PMD9409 :Was posted today but we are all a month late!

Thread title.

Thanks a lot for pointing this out, fixed now
#6 - G!NhO
link to xcitetv doesnt work.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks a lot for pointing this out, fixed now

Meh, now my post looks pointless.

And yes, stream link isn't correct.
We'll go live in 14 minutes.
Yann his mic sucks. Felipe has an awesome mic though. Wich isn't a surprise because he gets alot of money from Ferrari
#11 - CSF
Oh my goodness.

No, just no.

Please consider if you are able to really pull this off while being admin too. The amount of people I have seen on remote pitting, against your rules, and not being told to spectate is silly. If this is stopping you admining your league, with obvious appeal, you should focus on that rather than a needless broadcast. Get the basics right and work from there.
I always say this, (exactly what Chris has said) you MUST MUST MUST get your event rules and regs sorted before you even consider making a broadcast, or if you really want a broadcast, make sure you have a broadcast team that is totally separate from the admin side of things. iTCC were able to do that. I can't watch the broadcast but judging from CSF's comments I can see what's happening without even looking.
#13 - CSF
"Epic fail, we have screwed up"

"What do we do now?"

Oh and the broadcast is black, and oldnavy lags whenever we get something. Get rid of the e-penis broadcast, sort out your admining, make a success of the series and THEN perhaps think about a broadcast. Look at Michael's post above and take into account his valuable points.
If the Broadcast is black, refresh the site... everything is ok here..
Felipe: "ooooooh epic fail...yeah!"

You have just summed up your own broadcast mate, well done.
I was waiting for an whole hour to get what..... a black screen at the most important part of the broadcast?
If it cutting the 'cast was deliberate, then it was a good decision. Can't knock them for that.
#18 - CSF
No we could still hear them crackling away... lagging away...
Thank god that's over!

I hope you learn the lesson that if you can't do it to a decent quality, don't do it at all! Either get someone who actually knows what they are doing to do it, or just don't bother.
I don't want to be rude, but the broadcast was really bad.. constant lag and really bad sound
I loved it!

It was chaos! Ye let chris do it or go home. :P

Good try though!
Quote from G!NhO :I loved it!

It was chaos! Ye let chris do it or go home. :P

Good try though!

Why do I always save things nowerdays?
Best commentators ever ... But race wasn't bad ... if not lagg .
Quote from Wilko868 :Thank god that's over!

I hope you learn the lesson that if you can't do it to a decent quality, don't do it at all! Either get someone who actually knows what they are doing to do it, or just don't bother.

Lets be honest, our first little IMA venture with Mr.Grindle wasn't crystal clear
Sorry if there was any problems, anyway that was test round and we can't let to happen such things in Round 1 or 2 or..... We was doing test round to slove up this problems and provide good as posible service in next race.

To willko: We not asking monney for this like you so you can't moan so

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG