The online racing simulator
these are some nice skins guys! hope the winner is a real demo'er :hide:
Quote from Bokujishin :First of all, I'd like to ask, which is supposed to do better times? XFG or XRG? I've seen someone did 1:35:3 with XFG, and as I've just done 40 laps with the XRG and got a little slower time, I wanted to know that... I may try again in a few days, after I do it with the XFG and the FBM.

Just checked lfs world, XFG WR: 1:33.09 and XRG WR: 1:32.8 so pretty equal but the XRG does take it in speed it seems.

Quote from jimi_jimi_jimi :@Greboth it is spacebar , thanks for the tip

Whooo go me and my memory lol.

Quote from logitekg25 :these are some nice skins guys! hope the winner is a real demo'er :hide:

It should be, SamH cleared out some users earlier in the thread who set up demo accounts or were using old demo accounts to enter and I will double check with Sam if the winners are showing up with duplicate accounts. I would assume after the people getting caught earlier in the thread its stopped.
Thanks for the WR times, but wow, I'm so far of these , my best times for the moment are 1'36"75 with XRG, 1'35"98 with XFG and around 1'16 with FBM...
Are the WR done with RACE setup or modified ones ?
Quote from Bokujishin :Thanks for the WR times, but wow, I'm so far of these , my best times for the moment are 1'36"75 with XRG, 1'35"98 with XFG and around 1'16 with FBM...
Are the WR done with RACE setup or modified ones ?

They are usually done with specific set ups which wont last for longer races. You should use whatever set up you want, its just who can drive the laps the quickest.
-
(Grigg94) DELETED by Grigg94
BF1 will be uploaded shortly im just working on it a little more
Does the skins have to be released? Because I have thought of a livery, but I was thinking of making it private.

EDIT: Is the VWS allowed for the road car skin?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Does the skins have to be released? Because I have thought of a livery, but I was thinking of making it private.

I never specified private or public skins, however I did ask for the skin files. So obeying the rules as per my original post, as long as you post the skin files (maybe by pm if you want to keep them private) then yes it is fine.

Quote from only.one.RydeR :EDIT: Is the VWS allowed for the road car skin?

I missed the VWS, so thank you for pointing it out. Yes the VWS is allowed as a road car skin
am i allowed to submit more than one skin design set, becoz i feel like i wanna do another one but i dunno if that will be against the rules or anything and just for clarification, the new design would be completely different from the original submission
Quote from jimi_jimi_jimi :am i allowed to submit more than one skin design set, becoz i feel like i wanna do another one but i dunno if that will be against the rules or anything and just for clarification, the new design would be completely different from the original submission

Yes, you are allowed to enter more than one set of skins. As long as the skins are different than the others submitted. I will be marknig the skins on design, quality, colours etc so they will be marked seperatly.

Getting close to just a couple weeks to go. Come one come all enter this competition and win.
FXO and FZR final.
FXO and FZR finalized.

Attached images
FXO.jpg
FZR.jpg
Turning into a real comptition now Keep your entries coming.
I'm not posting my replays yet but my current total time is 4'26"91. I still have to improve my XRG one, and try to get a little better time with the FBM too, but I don't know if I can do better with the XFG... I'll post my new times as soon as I get them
I could propably have done -1sec faster in both XRG and XFG, but I cant drive in hotlap mode cause I cant see my braking / turning points cause of the missing driving line thingy : ) 4.23.99 is my total time so far (if i did the maths right )
Attached files
1.13.36.spr - 36.5 KB - 281 views
1.35.2.spr - 43.4 KB - 276 views
1.35.43.spr - 55.9 KB - 255 views
- sry double
Quote from säkkinaama :I could propably have done -1sec faster in both XRG and XFG, but I cant drive in hotlap mode cause I cant see my braking / turning points cause of the missing driving line thingy : ) 4.23.99 is my total time so far (if i did the maths right )

I can't check because I am at work but are they normal laps or hotlaps? I query because the file name is wrong for hotlaps but you may have renamed them.
Gonna start tomorrow!! Will PM you the skinfiles, I'll just post the CMX Viewer shots here.
Quote from Greboth :I can't check because I am at work but are they normal laps or hotlaps? I query because the file name is wrong for hotlaps but you may have renamed them.

I might have saved the laps the wrong way but definately they are legit and hotlaps (if thats the term for the race you start in sc2) While we're at it could you just tutor me how to save the hotlap replay correctly, I just did a lap, hit 2 and gave the file a name , quite sure thats not the right way
do i have to post the skin files as well or are just the screen shots ok
Quote from säkkinaama :I might have saved the laps the wrong way but definately they are legit and hotlaps (if thats the term for the race you start in sc2) While we're at it could you just tutor me how to save the hotlap replay correctly, I just did a lap, hit 2 and gave the file a name , quite sure thats not the right way

I just checked and the fbm is a hotlap so I guess they are right. I don't know about the names then, I thought LFS auto named the replays for hotlaps maybe not then.

Quote from jimi_jimi_jimi :do i have to post the skin files as well or are just the screen shots ok

Yes the skins need to be either posted here, or if you are doing private skins then PM'ed to me.
Quote from Greboth :
Yes the skins need to be either posted here, or if you are doing private skins then PM'ed to me.

how do i send an attatchment py PM, i dun see the attachment option anywhere, perhaps i can rar/zip them and post it here are rar/zip files ok and which one would you prefer rar or zip
Quote from jimi_jimi_jimi :how do i send an attatchment py PM, i dun see the attachment option anywhere, perhaps i can rar/zip them and post it here are rar/zip files ok and which one would you prefer rar or zip

I don't think you can attach in a PM but you could always upload the images to imageshack, imagebanana etc. If you zip/rar then I don't mind which one, I can open both.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Password protect the archive then PM Greboth the password (if you want to keep them private)

i want to keep the skin files private up until the day of the judging(did i spell that correctly:razz after that i will post the skin files if someone wants it or wants to help me upload it to LFSW thnks in advance if anyone feels so
second submission
i felt like doing something a bit more flashy and more importish and pink(dunno why, i felt that lime green or lightning blue didnt work as well)
there wont be multiviews, just a promotional poster since im running out of attachment space
Attached images
Pinkd Promotional Poster.jpg

I probably won't be winning anything much but i guess it's better than nothing. Finalising FZR and going to do FO8 soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG