The online racing simulator
Quote from oldnavy :hm sprint shouldn't be loong but after test race we will see about feature race duration, yea maybe 16 is not enough

I think race lengths are fine, maybe a little bit short but 50 is way too long, that's like 30 mins(I havnt tested it so not sure). Maybe 30 laps(even still it's prob about 20 mins)
Quote from n-murray :I think race lengths are fine, maybe a little bit short but 50 is way too long, that's like 30 mins(I havnt tested it so not sure). Maybe 30 laps(even still it's prob about 20 mins)

I not talking about 50 Maybe betwen 20 and 30
Quote from n-murray :I think race lengths are fine, maybe a little bit short but 50 is way too long, that's like 30 mins(I havnt tested it so not sure). Maybe 30 laps(even still it's prob about 20 mins)

whats wrong with a 30 minute race? wtf lol
Quote from arrowkart4 :whats wrong with a 30 minute race? wtf lol

He shouldn't make the races longer just cause you live in Australia, that's your fault/prob not anyone elses
(not sure if he is or not)
lol, its got nothing to do with whether i live in australia. if i lived in europe, i wouldnt want to do a league that you do a lot of practise for, and you do 20 minutes worth of racing. i just think longer races would be alot better and more interesting for everyone. an 8 lap raace would just feel like a normal pickup race imo.
Quote from arrowkart4 :so i have to cazza on waking up at 5am, to do 2 short races. ken woeful

It's dead set on for young and old. Give it a red hot go.
I think there is good and bad reasons for a 50laps race,
Good reason being if you go off at the start you have many laps to get back to a decent position.
But a bad reason being that the left hand tyres may overheat causing some people to have to do a pitstop
Quote from kart-36 :I think there is good and bad reasons for a 50laps race,
Good reason being if you go off at the start you have many laps to get back to a decent position.
But a bad reason being that the left hand tyres may overheat causing some people to have to do a pitstop

After test race we will look again to feature race distances
Quote from kart-36 :

It's the drivers' responsabilities to preserve their tyres AFAIK

And from my own experience of that combo, there shouldn't be too much problems with that
is this posible to overheat UF1 tyres?
Quote from kart-36 :I think there is good and bad reasons for a 50laps race,

lmao, what sort of engine u got in that uf1 of yours you can do atLEAST 100 laps before tyres even start to get low on tread
for longer races.
so what about staying sprint as it is now and making feature like about 30 laps?
Quote from oldnavy :so what about staying sprint as it is now and making feature like about 30 laps?

I'd say 15 minutes for sprint and 25/30 minutes for feature
greybulls on the $
LOL! My UF1 has a V8 engine
Doesnt anybody else have that engine in theirs
Yeah i spose they can be longer then
-
([DUcK]) DELETED by [DUcK]
-
(HVS5b) DELETED by HVS5b : talking p!sh
For test round race distances will be same, but after it we will think about race distances change

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG