The online racing simulator
Don't understand the big deal, there is an Asian guy on that picture anyway, so different races are a-counted for. Stupid that people take offense to stuff like that, the ironic thing is it's probably not the black communities that complained about it. It's over-pc white folk.
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't understand the big deal, there is an Asian guy on that picture anyway, so different races are a-counted for. Stupid that people take offense to stuff like that, the ironic thing is it's probably not the black communities that complained about it. It's over-pc white folk.

I agree. It's a stock photo being changed according to their particular needs. Happens all the time with these types of images. The editing itself being bad is something entirely different though and more lol to me
http://www.vw-cup.co.uk/gallery/gallery3.htm

Why would anybody ever think racing that was a good idea? No, not the sciroccos. Though the devs seem to have decided that... no date still... oh well

that god-awful thing in the last picture. Also, second from the bottom on the very left.

EDIT: Holy hell there's two of them. and they apparently are fast enough to pass people. but tipping seems to be a slight issue.
http://www.vw-cup.co.uk/gallery/gallery5.htm

EDIT2: top left photo on that last link. it's even worse...
They're probably faster then any American car out here at the moment. Don't underestimate these cars, they're not ugly to me, looks rather funny and original, at least a lot more fun then driving in circles I suppose.
Quote from Bose321 :They're probably faster then any American car out here at the moment. Don't underestimate these cars, they're not ugly to me, looks rather funny and original, at least a lot more fun then driving in circles I suppose.

Way to start a war Bose..
Quote from Bose321 :They're probably faster then any American car out here at the moment. Don't underestimate these cars, they're not ugly to me, looks rather funny and original, at least a lot more fun then driving in circles I suppose.

they're for hauling flowers and whatnot around in. or at least that's what that type of vehicle is used for here.

NASCAR is really only a big deal in the south. Where I happen to live now. It's really annoying. Please don't try to stereotype all Americans as fans of driving in circles, it's not anywhere near the truth.

If I wanted to watch colorful things go in circles, I'd flush Skittles down my toilet.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :
If I wanted to watch colorful things go in circles, I'd flush Skittles down my toilet.

if i wanted to see wall of sentences i'd choose another thread, not this one, so gtfo or show pics
Quote from chanoman315 :if i wanted to see wall of sentences i'd choose another thread, not this one, so gtfo or show pics

Uncalled for.

if i wanted to be flamed on a forum for nothing i'd choose another forum, not this one, so be quiet or play nice.
Quote from chanoman315 :if i wanted to see wall of sentences i'd choose another thread, not this one, so gtfo or show pics

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to post words here if we want.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm pretty sure we're allowed to post words here if we want.

true..as long as the word does not have an "i" followed by a capital letter at the start!
Quote from Luke.S :owned
http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4294/dsc003160qv.jpg

How is that "owned"?

1) It's an iBook which means that's several (5?) years old.
2) All laptops (and CRT/LCD's) have breakable screens, also it's not that common for people to keep boxes+CD's for a computer that they own, so that shot can be posed quite simply.

I'm pretty sure when you make posts they should be a bit more intelligent. Something broken (especially as delicate as a TFT display) doesn't constitute owned.

iPwn you. (To spite Bladey )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How is that "owned"?

1) It's an iBook which means that's several (5?) years old.
2) All laptops (and CRT/LCD's) have breakable screens, also it's not that common for people to keep boxes+CD's for a computer that they own, so that shot can be posed quite simply.

I'm pretty sure when you make posts they should be a bit more intelligent. Something broken (especially as delicate as a TFT display) doesn't constitute owned.

iPwn you. (To spite Bladey )

If you had seen the thread it was from when the iBook G4 was just over a year old. And he had no idea how it was broken.
Quote from Luke.S :If you had seen the thread it was from when the iBook G4 was just over a year old. And he had no idea how it was broken.

But I haven't, so you posting that image without any explanation makes you look like a baiting troll.
OK guys back to images....
Attached images
the internet.JPG
Quote from Shadowww :You can NOT install Linux on MICROSOFT WINDOWS Virtual PC.

Well, it works. I didn't have time to properly try to install it, but it seems to work until now. Apart from mouse recognition, though.

Which version (preferably free and that doesn't cut out all features) of VMWare could I use to emulate Ubuntu? (this question is directed to anyone who knows the answer, not only Shadowww )
Attached images
Linux Ubuntu.jpg
VMWare Server 2 is the version you want in order to make a virtual machine of your own.

The other choice is VMWare Player, but it doesn't allow you to create a new one, only use VMs already created by someone else.
Quote from Velociround :Well, it works. I didn't have time to properly try to install it, but it seems to work until now. Apart from mouse recognition, though.

OMGWTFHAXBAN

The version of VirtualPC I tried (2004) wasn't able to boot Ubuntu, maybe Microsoft changed something.
Quote from Velociround :Which version (preferably free and that doesn't cut out all features) of VMWare could I use to emulate Ubuntu? (this question is directed to anyone who knows the answer, not only Shadowww )

VMware Player.
/Facepalm

As much as i dislike the sport (it used to be better back when they didn't have so many damn rules, at least barely watchable then, now i puke) there are some amazing things that happen... like flipping a car at 190 mph into a wired fence in the air, mangling your car up and probably dizzy as hell, and still running to cross the finish line. XD

It's not an entirely bad sport, and actually it's not just in the south. Driving in circles is not as easy as it seems my bretheren. Aero-dynamics tend to make the car a bit shaky, and it's intense being side-by-side/three wide next to a bunch of cars knowing that a slight mistake on your part could cause a giant wreck.

._. i know... i've done it in NR2003...

it is boring as hell to watch... but not so bad to actually participate in.....

> > Really... superspeedways and road courses are the only ones i watch.... =/

Either barely any turning, lots of banking, no braking, going as fast as you can... or ... just... like every other racing series... on a road course.

=/ normal speedways are the boring ones :P
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG