The online racing simulator
The piratebay down
(40 posts, started )
Quote from NitroNitrous :Torrents? It reminds me old times... Nowadays with a megaupload/rapidshare account the p2p programs are part of the internet history

yep, that's what I use, so much better than fiddly crappy torrents
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Most trackers comes from tpb

Most scene releases come from SceneTorrents, SceneAccess, SceneLife and TorrentLeech, most webshit with half-working and infected cracks come from TPB.

Edit: RapidShit is shit even when it's rapid (even when you have premium account). Have you ever seen release uploaded to RapidShit faster than hour after pre-time?
Quote from Shadowww :Edit: RapidShit is shit even when it's rapid (even when you have premium account). Have you ever seen release uploaded to RapidShit faster than hour after pre-time?

What this man said.

RS is utterly craptacular in terms of choice and speed when compared to a decent torrent site. I'm not talking about the kind any peon can just stumble into either, I mean the kind you get asked to join
SceneTorrents = Best invite I've ever gotten. I love that place to bits.
Quote from Syfoon :What this man said.

RS is utterly craptacular in terms of choice and speed when compared to a decent torrent site. I'm not talking about the kind any peon can just stumble into either, I mean the kind you get asked to join

..RS servers are plenty fast enough. Simultaneous downloads will easily max out any UK connection.

The problem is non-instant releases (who cares?) and links being removed, not that hard to find alternatives though, and much better than slogging away with file sharing.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :SceneTorrents = Best invite I've ever gotten. I love that place to bits.

I second that.

Btw, did you got account at BrokenStones?
Quote from pb32000 :(who cares?)

Re-uploaders to smaller local trackers, where rules of max. 1h pre-time apply.
Quote from Shadowww :I second that.

Btw, did you got account at BrokenStones?

No account at BrokenStones though, but looked into it now and I meet requirements for it so I'm requesting an invite.
Quote from Shadowww :Most scene releases come from SceneTorrents, SceneAccess, SceneLife and TorrentLeech, most webshit with half-working and infected cracks come from TPB.

Edit: RapidShit is shit even when it's rapid (even when you have premium account). Have you ever seen release uploaded to RapidShit faster than hour after pre-time?

Sorry , but the 100% of things i donwloaded from TPB never got any kind of problem , And no, My pc work 100% and no problems at all ;D
Quote from Inouva :Sorry , but the 100% of things i donwloaded from TPB never got any kind of problem , And no, My pc work 100% and no problems at all ;D

Just means you're picking the right stuff, doesn't change the fact that a high percentage of torrents tracked by TPB are utter crap
Indeed.

The best place, at least for me is mininova. Alltho it mostly just is a library to the various trackers and sites, I have yet to find an infected torrent, think I have seen two but those got deleted / warnings after short time. Also, just by reading the comments you can deside if it's safe to download, people allways ask "is it safe??" and usually some replies later when someone has downloaded it they get the confirmation it's safe.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No account at BrokenStones though, but looked into it now and I meet requirements for it so I'm requesting an invite.

Wow, Mac user that doesn't knows about BrokenStones? You surprised me.
Quote from Shadowww :Wow, Mac user that doesn't knows about BrokenStones? You surprised me.

I use a few other sites for Mac stuff, or I simply buy it. 20$ for a decent bit of software isn't too bad. Not like spending 70 or 80 on a Windows application that sucks.

Or 300 for an operating system. That must really suck.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I use a few other sites for Mac stuff, or I simply buy it. 20$ for a decent bit of software isn't too bad. Not like spending 70 or 80 on a Windows application that sucks.

Or 300 for an operating system. That must really suck.

Still, software like Photoshop (and other Adobe BS) is very expensive.
For Mac, there are several very competitive products for cheaper. An example for Photoshop would be Pixelmator. Dreamweaver there's Coda/Espresso+CSSEdit. Additionally the included OSX "iLife" apps do a lot of what consumers need without resorting to Adobe stuff.

There are alternatives that Windows simply doesn't have, or if they do they are of GIMP quality/ease of use.

Ive never used piratebay so its fine for me lol.

The piratebay down
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG