The online racing simulator
beta testing
(19 posts, started )
beta testing
Quote from Scawen :our beta testers.

who are these beta testers and why am i not one of them? :weeping:
#2 - J@tko
  1. I dunno. I have a suspicion of some people who might be Beta Testers, but I can't be sure
  2. Because the devs didn't pick you? I'd think it would be people who've been here a while?
The Beta testers are named in the credits when you close LFS.

You have to be very trustworthy and not leak data about the upcoming patches. For that reason, most people on this forum are completely useless for that because the temptation to show off the test patch would be just too great for some guys.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The Beta testers are named in the credits when you close LFS.

Well you learn something every day Teaches me for pressing alt-f4 for the past 2 years!
Quote from Mp3 Astra : You have to be very trustworthy and not leak data about the upcoming patches.

I don't even read that credits page when LFS closes, I just click to skip it. Because when I quit a program it's because I want to close it, not sit around waiting for it to do something else

I'd like to be a beta tester. I have plenty of previous beta experience, dating all the way back to Motor City Online in 2000. How do I get in there? I don't mind breaking my PC in the name of LFS
Quote from Dajmin :I don't even read that credits page when LFS closes, I just click to skip it. Because when I quit a program it's because I want to close it, not sit around waiting for it to do something else

I'd like to be a beta tester. I have plenty of previous beta experience, dating all the way back to Motor City Online in 2000. How do I get in there? I don't mind breaking my PC in the name of LFS

I dont think asking will get you anywhere Lol, I never knew that the beta testers names where on the credits, Thanks
Quote from lukelfs :I dont think asking will get you anywhere

Ohh I think it will ... get you on the blacklist
well... shucks :sorry::worried:

from what i understand though we'll all be testing it in the near future, considering the beta testers said it's good. :woohoo:

all we can do is wait now :sleep1:

#12 - 5haz
The beta testers are just a list of Scawen's alter-egos.
Is the game not still in beta... Or alpha even?....

So we are all beta testers, Just we dont get to try the first few buggy internal builds....

Was nice of M$ not to charge us to beta test Win7 for them.....
Technically the overall game (oooh, he called it a game, fetch the noose!) is still in alpha, but each patch needs tested before it goes live. So it's a beta of an alpha
Public alpha, internal beta.
I can be the Mac representitive.
Macs are like expensive hookers that dont pay out....
#19 - STF
Quote from Toddshooter :Is "Mac" your boyfriend?

Quote from Foilpact :Macs are like expensive hookers that dont pay out....

^ Male hookers that mac(like this). Oh no :doh:, what an ugly picture.. :leb:

Quote from george_tsiros :who are these beta testers and why am i not one of them? :weeping:

It's like in the mafia: you don't find them, they find you.

beta testing
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG