The online racing simulator
Need more unlocks...
(11 posts, started )
Need more unlocks...
How do i get more unlocks for LFS?

Been dual booting between Win7 and Xp for a few days n LFS wont unlock now....
Wait till the good ol' friday then you'll get a fresh and crisp unlock.
Thx for quick fix.... +k
Or if your THAT desperate, email Tech Support and they (They being Victor i guess) will send you one, or two, or maybe even three!
Just make two loaders (even batch file would be OK) which swap .xyz files in data\misc directory.
Quote from Foilpact :How do i get more unlocks for LFS?

Been dual booting between Win7 and Xp for a few days n LFS wont unlock now....

Keep a copy of LFS on XP, and a seperate copy on Win7, and you wont have that issue.
#7 - zaoc
Hi, I think an improvement for LFS would be alot more unlocks by default. With all of these new test patches, it's near impossible to see them all due to update after update. I want to see Z25 but then I'll need to unlock LFS again. Pointless, really.
Most of the time, you don't need to unlock again to play with an update or patch.
Quote from tristancliffe :Most of the time, you don't need to unlock again to play with an update or patch.

I agree.

I very rarely have to unlock again when installing a new official/test patch.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I agree.

I very rarely have to unlock again when installing a new official/test patch.

In the rare occasions where a patch or test patch has required an unlock, we have been given one extra as far as I can remember.
You don't need to unlock again when installing a patch. And for those rare cases when you do, the devs will give everyone an extra unlock.

Need more unlocks...
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG