The online racing simulator
Autodata for Pocket PC?
(1 post, started )
#1 - CSU1
Autodata for Pocket PC?
I'm hoping if someone around here could give me some advice to my problem.

My fathers garage uses autodata and at times the fact that the office is 150 ft from the service bay can be a real pain walking back and forth to grab info and specs from the PC running autodata. They have gone through three(of my)laptops already this year and it is'nt even winter yet with more problems due to rain and moisture getting into the machines. Laptop covers work to some extent but the whole rig becomes cumbersome somewhat and the choice of something smaller is attractive.

I have two spare compaq ipaq h3900 series handhelds running windows pocket PC 2002 and would like to run autodata on them if possible, but how on earth could this be done? I know very little of the in's and out's of programming etc. and all I know at the moment is that windows mobile 2002 only runs CAB files. Is it possible to install software onto such a device when the software was intended for Windows XP?

Would remote desktop be a possability, although I doubt there will be 100% compatability across the screen size and would be awkward to work with...

Suggestions appreciated please.

Autodata for Pocket PC?
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG