The online racing simulator
New tracks!
(13 posts, started )
New tracks!
im really suprised new tracks have not been made. its really a bummer you can have all the new cars you like and physics but if its on the same tracks it will get boring. Tracks should not be hard to make esp since its fantasy tracks jsut make some up i just dont understand the stagnation on the track side of it.
:weeping:!

Do you have any idea how many threads there have been about new tracks?
Quote from brandons48 ::weeping:!

Do you have any idea how many threads there have been about new tracks?

2678 if I remember correctly. If you want new tracks please go and play something else.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :2678 if I remember correctly. If you want new tracks please go and play something else.

rFactor! you can have as many tracks as you want also you can make them by yourself!.....
Quote from iFastLT :rFactor! you can have as many tracks as you want also you can make them by yourself!.....

From time to time there are great additions for rFactor, but it gets as boring as watching paint dry after a week.
#6 - bbman
Quote from ANAMENOONEHAD :its really a bummer you can have all the new cars you like and physics but if its on the same tracks it will get boring.

New physics mean that you may have to treat the tracks in a completely different manner, effectively making them new - so what's your gripe?
Quote from ANAMENOONEHAD :...

Try AS4r, AS6, AS6r, FE4r, KY3 and some more tracks you never have seen so far. That´s a bummer as well.
Quote from ANAMENOONEHAD :im really suprised new tracks have not been released.

Fixed. It's documented that there were several early tracks that were abandoned, and the progress report tells us it is physics holding up the VW Scirocco, so you can read that as saying Eric has had time to work on other things (although in no way does that guarantee new tracks). Now while the VWS is being added to the S1 content pack (to try and address the imbalance between 6 cars in S1 and 11 in S2), they weigh in at 3 tracks a piece, so things are balanced on that front. So chances are there's just a longer wait before you'll get your hands on new tracks.
Quote from Bob Smith :Fixed. It's documented that there were several early tracks that were abandoned, and the progress report tells us it is physics holding up the VW Scirocco, so you can read that as saying Eric has had time to work on other things (although in no way does that guarantee new tracks). Now while the VWS is being added to the S1 content pack (to try and address the imbalance between 6 cars in S1 and 11 in S2), they weigh in at 3 tracks a piece, so things are balanced on that front. So chances are there's just a longer wait before you'll get your hands on new tracks.

Awesome!
The Thing about new tracks is do people want More racks like Westhill where there is only the normal and reverse version or tracks like Fern Bay, South City, Aston, Kyoto? I prefer tracks like the Westhill kind because you get a big variety and the thing with Aston and Fern and South City is you always go by relatively the same area in each track so thats why people get bored, so if there were more tracks of just 2 variations (normal and Reverse) i think it would be great Also when in the BTCC, F1, or any racing league do you see them go to the same venue twice but have a different variation? Not much almost never.
Quote from swisscosmo :Also when in the BTCC, F1, or any racing league do you see them go to the same venue twice but have a different variation? Not much almost never.

Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Donington, Oulton Park and Rockingham all have different configurations, of which Brands' Indy and GP tracks are being used this year.
Quote from boothy :Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Donington, Oulton Park and Rockingham all have different configurations, of which Brands' Indy and GP tracks are being used this year.

Ok i was dreading this moment as honestly I didn't know i just guessed. Ok bash me But still how often do you see them go to the same venue twice Probibly not that often, unless the track has 2 variations that in no way connect other than a small straight that can be used.
Quote from swisscosmo :Also when in the BTCC, F1, or any racing league do you see them go to the same venue twice but have a different variation? Not much almost never.

BTCC are going to Brands Hatch twice this year (Indy and GP once each), this year British F3 has been to Silverstone twice (GP and International once each), DTM has had two races at Hockenheim a year regularly (on the same course), NASCAR go to most of the rubbish tracks twice and this year BSB have two rounds a piece at Brands Hatch (one each on GP and Indy) and Oulton Park.

New tracks!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG