The online racing simulator
IGTC Round 6 LIVE 22.8 from 18:35 UTC on multiBC !
Hello race fans !

Welcome to the penultimate round of the 2009 International GT Championship. The race today is from South City Long for four hours of dramatic, intense racing. We're on multiBC Stream I. Check it out and join us !

Start the stream at: http://multibc.de/

Tracker at: http://mastersofendurance.eu/tracker

Join the IRC channel at irc.gamesurge.net #igtc

We hope you tune in ! We'll have the recording available afterwards.

Unindexed Recording Available: ftp://213.251.134.180/2009.05.23-1-multiBC-Live-Saving.wmv

Indexed Recording Available: http://www.multibc.com/public_ ... ultiBC-2009IGTCRound6.wmv

dekojester
Good luck all racers!

GC looks out of the Cabbie SO HQ Window to spectate the race.
I think I´ll enjoy watching this. SO will bring some action. Hopefully noone ends up upside down after T1 again.
Anyone wanna go into the chat?
Quote from Intermediate07 :IRC or is there a special chat from MultiBC?

Is IRC also a writing chat? Sorry for the dumb question
"What are you going to expect of this race Chris ?"
*few seconds silence*
"Chaos!"

PS: Chat in LFSWorld
Quote from GianniC :"What are you going to expect of this race Chris ?"
*few seconds silence*
"Chaos!"

PS: Chat in LFSWorld

I would have said total carnage. I´ll be in the LFSW chat :P
Good racing so far, keep it up all.

And as always, good commentators, really thank you for doing so. Makes it so much more enjoying to watch and lifts up the glamour of the league!
Found the race abit boring to be honest. Nevertheless, we will try to spice up things next month.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Found the race abit boring to be honest. Nevertheless, we will try to spice up things next month.

I think me and Chris had a bit of falling asleepness during that race. Never thought South City would have been a boring race . Boothy wasn't like that because he was trying to sort the tracker out. :P

But let's hope for a cracker of a race next month at Aston Historic !
Quote from dekojester :I think me and Chris had a bit of falling asleepness during that race. Never thought South City would have been a boring race . Boothy wasn't like that because he was trying to sort the tracker out. :P

But let's hope for a cracker of a race next month at Aston Historic !

Oh, that´s why you stopped talking from time to time, because you fell asleep. Now we know. I hope for some great action and a good race at Aston for us. It´s a very nice to drive combo and our XRR should have a better chance of a good result than at SO.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Found the race abit boring to be honest. Nevertheless, we will try to spice up things next month.

They're just getting us prepared for Valencia tomorrow!
We were actually trying to think of a few things to spice it up in the middle part of the race. The leading contenders were sending scipy out in a UF1, sending Lerts out in a UFO or sending the SC out because of a phantom dog that was on the track. Any other answers for spicing up a slightly dull portion of a race on a postcard please.
I still think scipy should have been given an interview. He did promise to be nice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG