The online racing simulator
Hill Climb Course
(131 posts, started )
I think this is a wonderful idea. But this may change the views of many hardcore racing sim enthusiasts who might think LFS has become some sort of drifting touge thing.

However, I'd like something like this. Sounds wonderful. This with the addition of some best in class physics - engine, would make my day, and ofc keep me from going to school. I'd stick with my PC 24/7.
Quote from GenesisX :I think this is a wonderful idea. But this may change the views of many hardcore racing sim enthusiasts who might think LFS has become some sort of drifting touge thing.

However, I'd like something like this. Sounds wonderful. This with the addition of some best in class physics - engine, would make my day, and ofc keep me from going to school. I'd stick with my PC 24/7.

Well, if someone wants to drift he can do it everywhere. He can use the current LFS tracks to do it. I can't see the difference of rally stages or hill climbs.

But in a real rally or hill climb race winner is decided by time; it has nothing to do with drifting.
There is no need to wait the others in multiplayer, instead they can all start at the same time and the others' cars can be seen as ghosts.
+1 Yes sure i'd love to try out a hillclimb
track on LFS, But i wouldn't want to race in it , because
i prefer driveing against real cars than Time Trials :S

Hill Climb Course
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG