The online racing simulator
Help me with this lag pls guys
(17 posts, started )
HELLO guys !
i have one problem with one lag.When some1 exit from pit i have lag how i can fix this i have 512memory and i thing this is enouth pls help me guys my normaly fps is 40-75
try using lower resolution skins
do you mean lag on moltiplayer? then thats not your pc, its your internet connection
Quote from anbiddulph :do you mean lag on moltiplayer? then thats not your pc, its your internet connection

FPS lag / graphics lag != network lag.
Quote from anbiddulph :do you mean lag on moltiplayer? then thats not your pc, its your internet connection

duuuude maybe this is the problem i thing next month i pay more and see that 10x man...guys i`m useng all slower not only skins but if can some switch OFF tell me that to try
Quote from Shadowww :FPS lag / graphics lag != network lag.

when they out from pits my fps is down yea but a little 10 maybe if have more people down more off course

but if is not ininternet conection the problem where is possible to be i switch off MAYBE anithnig in graphics section tell me if i forgot something else
Quote from pako_customize :when they out from pits my fps is down yea but a little 10 maybe if have more people down more off course

Then it's not related to your internet connection.
Quote from Shadowww :Then it's not related to your internet connection.

so what i can to do 40-70 fps is good but damn when some1 exit from damn pit tell me what i need to switch off
Quote from pako_customize :so what i can to do 40-70 fps is good but damn when some1 exit from damn pit tell me what i need to switch off

Quote from george_tsiros :try using lower resolution skins

Have you tried that ^^ ?

have you tried blocking messages?

Do you get this with the plain LFS version 0.5Z ? or have you got "extras" installed like high res packs etc??

SD.
hmm i have only one gague..ONLY i have problem with this ,when some1 extit from pit thats all and i do everything and nothing this is shiiit i know need new pc but this lag i thing is possible to fixed but for now is impossible

sorry but whis is not a option to block messages i told u when exit some1 from pit not when some1 write but i try it and no efect
I only ask you to try blocking messages because it says "playerX has left the pits" in the chat (I mean't to say turn off system messages (Shift + -)) just as somthing else you can try.

What version of LFS are you running?

Have you added ay texture files or copied any files from an older LFS version?

do you get this problem on all tracks and all servers? are some worse than others?

SD.
Quote from Intermediate07 :U have to play on lower resolution or/and upgrade your RAM to 1GB or more.

Or just clean your autorun/services.
#14 - CSU1
OK - Try these options:

Screen:

- 1024x768(16bit)

Graphics:

- User LOD (0.50)
- Mirror LOD(0.50)
- Dust LOD (0.20)
- Haze Effect (NO)
- Draw sky (NO)
- Shaddow type (OFF)
- Draw trees (OFF)
- Draw flags (OFF)
- Draw rubber (OFF)

- Texture filtering /AF (OFF)
- Mip bias (-0.4) interface text
- Mip bias (-0.8) objects / walls
- Mip bias (-1.3_ grass / gravel
- Mip bias (-1.7) roads/ surfaces

- Textures (Low res)
- car and helmet skins (compredded)

- Z-buffer depth (16)

Misc:

- Car skins download : (OFF)
- Helmet skins download : (OFF)
- Dynamic LOD reduction (1.00)

Should help
10x guys for all i back all old original files and now its okay ...when i take "game machine" then play with MAX settings all now i can close this POST 10x for everything
Guessing you have a modern DLS/FIBER (not modem) connection...

right click on the lan or wireless connection under Control Panel\Network Connections.

Select Properties...

Uncheck the QOS Packet Scheduler (or uninstall it)... That could help a bit.

For Lan and Internet Gaming it can be a bad thing to have, as the Packet Schedular will withhold data packets.... especially if you use a wireless network at home or 3G/Mobile Broadband (on a laptop)

also...
Quote from pako_customize :so what i can to do 40-70 fps is good but damn when some1 exit from damn pit tell me what i need to switch off

Im guessing they are referring to the lag... or trying to tell you to turn off downloads?

Check background processes...

and turn off Windows Automatic Update... This can create online lag. so set it to manual, or disable it alltogether.

If you have a ridiculously long lan cable, (you are 2 meters from your router, but the cable is like... 20 meter.....) then get a shorter one.

If you live in a country with no Fiber Connections... and they still use copper... then you are out of luck.

Quote from pako_customize :10x guys for all i back all old original files and now its okay ...when i take "game machine" then play with MAX settings all now i can close this POST 10x for everything

Just for reference
Quote from CodieMorgan :connection...

right click on the lan or wireless connection under Control Panel\Network Connections.

Select Properties...

Uncheck the QOS Packet Scheduler (or uninstall it)... That could help a bit.

For Lan and Internet Gaming it can be a bad thing to have, as the Packet Schedular will withhold data packets.... especially if you use a wireless network at home or 3G/Mobile Broadband (on a laptop)

mmm now is beter but this things QOS i dont need any more right ? because i cant see any more and tell me how i can back again if i need from it...i`m so noob with programs i can only drive 10x any way

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG