The online racing simulator
Grand Prix tracks?
(11 posts, started )
#1 - g7usl
Grand Prix tracks?
Is there any future plans to have the GP tracks included in any new patch please?

I would willingly pay as much as was required, for such an enhancement.

On Our 'Schumie' server we would make total use of them and it would make our series so very popular.
Great idea
I would love to see that happen , is there any plans in the future for that, admin.?
and i would allso pay for that . Brian
Yes ,brilliant idea if you could make it happen ,i would imagine this would bring more people to the LFS racing ,and i also would pay a little extra for the privelidge of racing on real tracks Any chance ?
#4 - Dru
please use the search button or have alook around be posting something that is posted all the time......
I would be saving up for this game a lot quicker if tracks such as Silverstone or the Nurburgring were included in the purchase, however because LFS is a paid product licensing the tracks is a big issue.

Shame really, from what I've seen Westhill looks like a very good track.
ffs ANOTHER one of these threads! lol

THE USP of any sim IMO should be physics and then graphics (if ur a bit like that). I also believe that putting in existing tracks will only highlight inconsistancies within a sims limitations.

Anyway, surely a developers imagination that can create an infinate amount of designs and layouts is far more exciting than ANOTHER Silverstone conversion.
#7 - g7usl
Quote from Dru :please use the search button or have alook around be posting something that is posted all the time......

Please do not criticize people who are genuinely interested in making LFS the top game. Thank you.

Please also invest in a spell-checker eh?
#8 - J@tko
Quote from g7usl :Please do not criticize people who are genuinely interested in making LFS the top game. Thank you.

Please also invest in a spell-checker eh?

Do you really not think that it hasn't been suggested/been thought of by the devs at least once in 7 years? I'm all for improving LFS and making it the top game as you say, but getting the same fairly obvious improvement suggestions over and over again does get a tad tedious. And you never know what might be around the corner - though I really doubt the devs take much notice of this sub-section anyways.
#9 - g7usl
Quote from J@tko :Do you really not think that it hasn't been suggested/been thought of by the devs at least once in 7 years? I'm all for improving LFS and making it the top game as you say, but getting the same fairly obvious improvement suggestions over and over again does get a tad tedious. And you never know what might be around the corner - though I really doubt the devs take much notice of this sub-section anyways.

If there's anything I hate, is knockers who feel the need to comment on threads they don't really have to. Personally myself, I don't LIVE on here. I come to the forums when I want to read something usually about once a week.
If the knockers have nothing constructive to say, they should shut up. If you have read this before then don't bother reading it again! It's that easy.

I am all for popular improvements.
This is a public forum people say what they want, constructive or not. You can't edit the type of replies you get no matter what you say or expect.

This has been asked for many times, you may not have seen it and you may not come here that often but others do, please try and undertsand that.

What you expect is a little naive. This thread will not end well.
Why do folks end up flaming each other when we get this situation?!?!

Yes, I agree it would be a great enhancement to the game to have some real life tracks, but I fear the devs have enough on their hands trying to get things the way they want it right now, and folks keep wanting more and more everyday, its not an easy job to keep a balance, which is probably why they are developing this game the way they are, after all, it's their project, we're just along for the ride!!

And, yes, many people have posted similar threads, and many other duplicate ones, all without using the search button, only to find the folks who are on this forum day in day out, and every hour in between, getting on their back just because they may think that they are some sort of superior forum being (no offence intended, by the way, all you forum regulars ). Most of these people who post have not posted many posts, or are noobs to the forum, and all that is achieved is getting each others back up and driving future friends away.

I'm sorry if my 2 pence worth has annoyed anyone, I just thought that it's always the same on here when folks jump at each others throats, and then the whole thread ends up off topic, then gets locked.

Grand Prix tracks?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG