The online racing simulator
The aliens in LFS
(33 posts, started )
Look at that picture, and look who connected... It's just Sam honoring his name.
Aquilifer, it would move relative to my car down the straight, and would appear to be at different distances when looked through front or side window, so not an artifact on the monitor. It was also only visible from the chicane to entry of turn 3, and would appear behind trees when looked at from the chicane.

My processor seems to be dying..maybe thats what caused it, never heard of it causing a glitch like that before though. When I shift-F4'd and ran Paint Shop Pro, then went back to LFS and shift-F4'd back, the object did disappear, maybe it'll be back the next time my system is toasting.. Didn't look like any object i've seen in LFS before, but it must be LFS related, because it wasn't permantantly visible.
Rtsbasic - if the 'thingie' looks to be moving in LFS 3D space then it is definately related to LFS itself.

Some games do not like switching between programs. I have Rome - Total War which start to have errors in unit pictures after switching back and forth. Also Il-2 Stormovik Forgotten battles start to have weird black spots/clouds in sky textures. Maybe that was the cause.

However, I have never seen errors in LFS textures myself - no matter how many times I switch to windows and back.

See if it reappears after your start LFS next time. It looks quite small, so maybe it doesn't disturb your driving even if it remains permanently.
they r coming run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's even scary that aliens are said to come in 2012(i bet it won't happen).

i'm reading tooo much.:tired:
Quote : However, I have never seen errors in LFS textures myself - no matter how many times I switch to windows and back.

I get pink mirrors after switching programs but that might be due to my old graphics driver.
I have encountered texture errors in LFS before when task switching is involved. There was no task switching prior to the object distracting me though, only after it appeared, so i could grab a screenshot of it.

Rappa Z, dude, go outside, breathe some proper air, if you don't eventually your head will explode.
Quote from Rappa Z :they r coming run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's even scary that aliens are said to come in 2012(i bet it won't happen).

i'm reading tooo much.:tired:

Dude, relax... I know what you're talking about, and the creator(s) are not due to arrive for another 1600 years.

(I'm talking about the 12th planet, Niburu... Look it up if you like alternative history)
thats me

The aliens in LFS
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG