The online racing simulator
Car with Five wheels!
(23 posts, started )
Car with Five wheels!
This is a car wid five wheels, and go dat has gud value in the fifth.!!

Watch video here.. :banana:
a tyrrell p34 would like to have a word with you.
This is general racing talk, you don't need to keep posting threads about anything car related!
Quote from Minimaxman :This is general racing talk, you don't need to keep posting threads about anything car related!

He's a crazy monster.
Quote from thunder84 :This is a car wid five wheels, and go dat has gud value in the fifth.!!

What?
i think mercedes cars will have 5th wheel in future, realy hepls with car parking :d
My car has 6! One in the boot and one that I use to steer
Quote from oldnavy :i think mercedes cars will have 5th wheel in future, realy hepls with car parking :d

i tough that bentley will get them first, since luxury is luxury and its luxury to be able to park like that and get many jawdrops in the city
Or get a Smart Fortwo and you can park either parallel or bay and take up the same space
Quote from BlueFlame :I count six, I doubt that car even has a spacesaver wheel.

So it doesn't have a Steering "wheel" then?
Quote from Xaid0n :So it doesn't have a Steering "wheel" then?

Is it integral to the chassis? No.
Sheesh, BF, you got no sense of humour..... Dajmin said his car had 6 wheels.... I was replying to that...
Quote from BlueFlame :I count six, I doubt that car even has a spacesaver wheel.

You forgot steering wheel. It's also wheel.
#17 - Migz
Quote from batteryy :i tough that bentley will get them first, since luxury is luxury and its luxury to be able to park like that and get many jawdrops in the city

Bentleys are extremely heavy, would be rather hard to be able to get something powerful enough to push the 5th wheel down into the ground hard enough to lift the other two rear wheels.
Quote from Migz :Bentleys are extremely heavy, would be rather hard to be able to get something powerful enough to push the 5th wheel down into the ground hard enough to lift the other two rear wheels.

yeah, but tehy also need to work on the sounds, those arent appropriate for a rich british snob
Quote from Migz :Bentleys are extremely heavy, would be rather hard to be able to get something powerful enough to push the 5th wheel down into the ground hard enough to lift the other two rear wheels.

Piece of cake. It's amazing how much force can be acquired these days.

Quote from batteryy :i tough that bentley will get them first, since luxury is luxury and its luxury to be able to park like that and get many jawdrops in the city

This is the peasant solution to being too stupid to parallel park. The royalty has a chauffeur to do it for them. Those crazy right-wing nuts who are obscenely rich and drive themselves have cars that parallel park on their own.
Quote from MAGGOT :Piece of cake. It's amazing how much force can be acquired these days.

This is the peasant solution to being too stupid to parallel park. The royalty has a chauffeur to do it for them. Those crazy right-wing nuts who are obscenely rich and drive themselves have cars that parallel park on their own.

iirc there is a system that parks your car by just pressing a button, me wants

Car with Five wheels!
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG