The online racing simulator
Faking an injury
(10 posts, started )
Faking an injury
#2 - 5haz
It's the kind of thing you would expect a football team to resort to, but not rugby, real men who don't cheat play rugby.
Haha and they call football players 'Pussys'
This reminds me of this
Hence why there's this little mental policy as a referee (for me as a Hockey referee, as following the rules to the letter says that any injury means a 5 + Game Misconduct gets applied)... Unless it looks like a brutal check that an injury is probably, don't call it unless ambulances show up.

Blood means NOTHING!
You would never see this from a footballer... A footballer would cause himself the injury rather than fake one.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from 5haz :It's the kind of thing you would expect a football team to resort to, but not rugby, real men who don't cheat play rugby.

Just that it would make absolutely no sense for a football player to fake an injury since there are no loopholes like that in the rulebook.

First think, then post. :rolleyes:
#8 - 5haz
Quote from zeugnimod :Just that it would make absolutely no sense for a football player to fake an injury since there are no loopholes like that in the rulebook.

First think, then post. :rolleyes:

In football, if a player is (or looks) injured enough to leave the field, they get substituted by another player, how exactly is that different to Rugby?
Yeah, but you can't force a free substitution with an injury in Football. I'm pretty sure that if you've used up all 3 switches, you don't get to substitute the injured player, and will have to continue with 10 players instead.
#10 - 5haz
I've never heard of that before, then again football isn't a contact sport while rugby is, so you're not that likely to see more than one or two injuries in a football game, while you're likely to see more in rugby.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey

Faking an injury
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG