The online racing simulator
Any event leaders looking for a safety/pace car?
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone of you event leaders are looking for a pace car driver or safety car driver. I have done this before on private team races. I loved doing it and it seemed fun. I am 15 years old with a logitech momo with clutch and H shifter if that helps. I am willing to use any skins/names/binds what ever is needed. Just drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

-noypidrifter
why the hell would you be the safety car
Let's face it, not everyone can handle full speed. I tried going flat out in a BF1 once and (brown) stained my pants.
yes and thanks bob for moving to appropaite place
Hmmmm?
Additionally, if you need a medical car or a crane, I'm available. Just drop me a pm.
Quote from avellis :Additionally, if you need a medical car or a crane, I'm available. Just drop me a pm.

Looking for a cleaner, if you're interested.

And on a serious note,maybe pm'ing an admin would get you a SC job if you want it that badly.
<-- grid babe. PM me for details!
Someone has PM me already but I haven't got a reply
I have a position open for a safety car driver. You'd need to be available on Sunday's at 18:00 GMT until around 20:00 GMT. If this is workable contact me.
12 PM my time, not bad... Ok
Same here M8, -osr- old skool racing need a few marshalls and safety cars to keep the race clean

Feel free to pop in and have a look

Mick
I've got a SC position already.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG