France, with the sponsor (no matter which) WITH
logo or other TB Team that would make me a proud service
THANK YOU
Quote from touns :Hi I am looking for someone who could make me skin
(all models), if so, which is preferably
France, with the sponsor (no matter which) WITH
logo or other TB Team that would make me a proud service
THANK YOU

That's a huge request for the skinners, that would probably take a week to complete that
a week ?, well expect a month.
#4 - touns
A month... There is not anybody to make it to me?
Really could take anywhere from a few days to a month depending on the qulity of the skins and there designs.
#6 - touns
Mh but There is not anybody of motivating enough?
#7 - kiste
you can get schuppors redbullskin. He make this delivery for all cars... but not edit this skins.
#8 - touns
So,i can ask the skin at who?
I will trade: I will make skins for All cars in return for an s2 voucher.

Attached is my latest work.
Quote from roadrash17 :I will trade: I will make skins for All cars in return for an s2 voucher.

Attached is my latest work.

I bit of a thread hijack?
Quote from speed1230 :I bit of a thread hijack?

Not at all. If he want's custom skins for all the cars, he should at least reimburse the person who spends their time doing the skins.
Quote from roadrash17 :Not at all. If he want's custom skins for all the cars, he should at least reimburse the person who spends their time doing the skins.

Said before, the best skins out there are free. So why would someone pay ya for a license in trade of some skins ?. Also making skins is something you like doing and isnt something to make money of. At least not the way the devs would have it mind anyway. First progress massively in skins and them maybe someone will pay.
Hey, custom skins aren't necessarily free. 20 skins would take quite a few days.
Hmmm does it say in his post he pay youll for it ?. Not, its a request thread were people want there skin personalised. It isnt for making money its for making skins. And if you want to make money from it your in the wrong thread. Someone else tried it before. I tell ya, didnt work. Leave this thread for skinners who wants to do it free. If you want to make money out of it, look for another thread. Serious dude you make a fool out yourself this way.

edit : your skin, the flames are straight, if its supossed to be flames. No natural flow in it. Gradient is very straight again just like the shape on the car. Decal on the side stretched. I stop saying this but first improve massivly. Look at other skins. See how its put together, look at the details etcetra. You cant improve in a week. It takes time, a lot of time. A skin cant be done in a couple of hours. Impossible.
I took inspiration from a rockstar drift car...google it. I don't claim to be perfect, not in a longshot. And this forum is for skin requests. Ask if a skin can be done. It didn't say anything about pay or no pay... I love doing skins and I am getting better everytime. Oh, and the whole picture is stretched because of the program I used to take the screen shot.
Actually, no i wont lol.

skin for ALL cars
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG