The online racing simulator
test my drift steup XRG
(23 posts, started )
test my drift steup XRG
heres my drift steup for XRG please test and modify if u modify and make it better please upload here this is just testing so i know what to improve on
Attached files
XRG_drift 7 09.set - 132 B - 2749 views
any
anyone
love it, keeping it
thanks
thanks man...
i like it :L
Same.
yes i made it a simple drift so all u do is brake turn or Ebrake
Tried it, liked it. Only thing I didn't like was brakes, pressure was in rear, so I moved it to the front.
I tried it and i like ! very nice setup
Quote from brandonb21 :yes i made it a simple drift so all u do is brake turn or Ebrake

same as i do :dopey:
:)
Nice
naw man, im sorry but you got it all wrong ;)
try this out for size. do a shift lock drift, or put the clutch in, let revs drop, then engage the clutch, usually second gear is perfect
Attached files
XRG_max speed.set - 132 B - 1188 views
Nice, but:
  • It isn't slidy enough for long turns
  • If your degree is over some value, you can't somehow affect spinning-out (you will spin anyways)
  • On cold (front) tyres it is a bit too understeery.
true true, but i made it so that it would push you through more vs having your ass end pull you off the track. like almost a racing drift car. at least thats what im still trying to perfect. but i find it very controlable
It is good for blackwood, which got no long turns, but at westhill or fern bay it stops sliding very early.
Quote from Shadowww :It is good for blackwood, which got no long turns, but at westhill or fern bay it stops sliding very early.

Well.. its the only track he can use atm...
Quote from EliteAti :Well.. its the only track he can use atm...

That's why he didn't understood the problem
Quote from brandonb21 :heres my drift steup for XRG please test and modify if u modify and make it better please upload here this is just testing so i know what to improve on

Your set pushes way too much for my liking here try mine out
Attached files
XRG_Asylum.set - 132 B - 1170 views
damn nice one
should i post the one that helped me out blackwooding for a while...if you ask i will
yes post the one that helped you out lol. i'm a demo driver lookin for a great drift setup. cant seem to get my setup right.
if you post tomorrow whenever i will get it right over to you...i am too lazy right now (really sorry )

EDIT: well i un-lazed

the clutch kick workes with this along with basically every other type...when drifting go to the corner by where the pits end, and turn around and go as fast as you can...hold clutch in for about a second and let out and drift around one of the distance markers (i forget which one :shrug and off you go
Attached files
XRG_logitek drift.set - 132 B - 1092 views

test my drift steup XRG
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG