The online racing simulator
Trials HD
(133 posts, started )
I paid £24.99 for 4200 points, I brought 2 at that price, lucky, because the site isn't around anymore.
Christ, I paid £35 for 4200 on Monday. Seems quite expensive but you can get enough for your money. Considering a new game costs roughly the same depending on how new it is.
Quote from beefyman666 :Christ, I paid £35 for 4200 on Monday. Seems quite expensive but you can get enough for your money. Considering a new game costs roughly the same depending on how new it is.

and with 4200 you can get lost n damned,trials hd and some gh songs instead of just one game
Quote from batteryy :and with 4200 you can get lost n damned,trials hd and some gh songs instead of just one game

I bought another 4200 when TLAD came out, the rest of the points then I bought all of the Forza 2 DLC, PGR4 content and some other little things that I don't remember.

This time I bought Trials HD, a few car packs for TDU and i've still got just under 2k points left over.

Edit: 248 attempts, 23 minutes later and I finally got to the end of that King of the Hill level.
Quote from beefyman666 :I bought another 4200 when TLAD came out, the rest of the points then I bought all of the Forza 2 DLC, PGR4 content and some other little things that I don't remember.

This time I bought Trials HD, a few car packs for TDU and i've still got just under 2k points left over.

get shadow complex when it comes out.
Bump

Just played the trail or trials HD and its fun so i might end up getting a 1600 MSP card and buying it
Just managed to finish every track on the game and damn I'm sweating now
I can't pass the last hard track but I passed the 1st extreme lol

Trials HD
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG