(22 posts, started )
israel
im going to visit israel soon
anyone been there before?
know of any cool stuff to do there?
Eat at awesome delis.
Don't get shot or suicide bombed
Go to the beach, visit the dead sea, etc
Israel has (some) very beautiful women. I'm guessing its like most other European countries apart from the modern day civil war.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
i've a fellow clan member on COD4 from israel, when i see him online next i'll ask for you

when are you going
Quote from tinvek :i've a fellow clan member on COD4 from israel, when i see him online next i'll ask for you

?
i havent played cod 4 and im not in any clans... who were you referring to?
im going on friday
il be sure not to get shot or bombed
and the only thing that sucks about the delis is everything's probably kosher

im going for 2 weeks and im definitely going to the dead sea.

has anyobe been to Golan heights? is it a good place to visit?
Quote from ferrarifan777 :?
i havent played cod 4 and im not in any clans... who were you referring to?
im going on friday
il be sure not to get shot or bombed
and the only thing that sucks about the delis is everything's probably kosher

im going for 2 weeks and im definitely going to the dead sea.

has anyobe been to Golan heights? is it a good place to visit?

He means that he has a friend who lives in Isreal, and he will ask him where you should go to visit.
Quote from mcintyrej :He means that he has a friend who lives in Isreal, and he will ask him where you should go to visit.

oh ok lol
ok posting these straight off Yahoo messanger, don't know where in israel your going or interests but here goes

ok, well there is the clubbing hubs and shopping in Tel Aviv, antiquities and culture in Jerusalem, fun in the sun in Eilat

if he wants’ a thrill ride he can go to the west bank, dodging bullets can be very exiting

the golan heights are very picturesque, and nice for a romantic weekend but I would find them very boring

nice women all over, very pretty, very annoying
like a ford model agency with attitude
The best places to get laid would be Tel Aviv or Eilat

They like exotic feigners in Tel Aviv, just tell him to make sue that the cute girl hitting on him in a club has no Adams apple

BTW there are plenty of old war memorials on the road to Jerusalem, old halftracks ans such from the 40's and 50's

(btw Daskapital is a bit "strange", as anyone who's met him on CoD 4 will confirm )

EDIT : he says he's probably one of the more sane people !!! This is the middle east dude, we bomb first and ask questions later
lol
Quote from tinvek :ok posting these straight off Yahoo messanger, don't know where in israel your going or interests but here goes

ok, well there is the clubbing hubs and shopping in Tel Aviv, antiquities and culture in Jerusalem, fun in the sun in Eilat

if he wants’ a thrill ride he can go to the west bank, dodging bullets can be very exiting

the golan heights are very picturesque, and nice for a romantic weekend but I would find them very boring

nice women all over, very pretty, very annoying
like a ford model agency with attitude
The best places to get laid would be Tel Aviv or Eilat

They like exotic feigners in Tel Aviv, just tell him to make sue that the cute girl hitting on him in a club has no Adams apple

BTW there are plenty of old war memorials on the road to Jerusalem, old halftracks ans such from the 40's and 50's

(btw Daskapital is a bit "strange", as anyone who's met him on CoD 4 will confirm )

EDIT : he says he's probably one of the more sane people !!! This is the middle east dude, we bomb first and ask questions later

hahahaha ill be sure to check for the adams apple lol
BTW im leaving tomorrow at 14:00 (US eastern time) and im going to be there for 2 weeks
BTW what do you play cod 4 on?
pc mate

have a good time
2 more and u had 2 footballteams

On-topic: Israel is nice, I imagened it totally different... something like Iraq..
Quote from Scrabby :2 more and u had 2 footballteams

On-topic: Israel is nice, I imagened it totally different... something like Iraq..

most of it is desert tho
Great photos!

The media certainly paints a different picture of Isreal over here. Thanks for sharing.

Quote from Intermediate07 :Good luck , hope you will survive but I just think you wont die there

you're a bit late
Quote from niall09 :Great photos!

The media certainly paints a different picture of Isreal over here. Thanks for sharing.

you're a bit late

no problem
what does the media make it look like?
the stereotype that theres terrorists everywhere and that its a warzone?
cus thats what everyone in america seems to think
Quote from ferrarifan777 :most of it is desert tho

sand dunes?, if so i want to go there, rent an mx bike and ride to the sunset...and die to a sandstorm
Quote from batteryy :sand dunes?, if so i want to go there, rent an mx bike and ride to the sunset...and die to a sandstorm

its rocks not sand

israel
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG