BTW it's the same time as before:

Saturday August 22nd
17:30 GMT

This race will be mandatory for:
#15 Marcroft
#25 Rinne
Oval
Oval..
I say oval, Fern Bay was a disaster, but I also think there should be some private session for those two who need more practice.
just thought id say its actually impossible for me to make the race as ill be on a cruise for 3 days starting the 21st
I would say Fern bay... however me missing the race doesnt really mean I should get a second chance.. so oval I guess
Oval pl0x
i wish i could vote for both but back to fe3 the race was an embarassment
Fe since that went so bad practice makes perfect
I actually felt comfortable in the car
Quote from brt900 :just thought id say its actually impossible for me to make the race as ill be on a cruise for 3 days starting the 21st

Ok, I'm going to go easy as this is your first incident.

Your new penalty would be to drive 150 laps before race 1 on FE3. This isn't difficult and if anyone were to practice (which is a must for this car) they should have atleast that many laps anyways.

So, again, ur attendance at Test Race #2 will not be required, however, you will be required to complete 150 laps at FE3 before the league race
Quote from lizardfolk :Ok, I'm going to go easy as this is your first incident.

Your new penalty would be to drive 150 laps before race 1 on FE3. This isn't difficult and if anyone were to practice (which is a must for this car) they should have atleast that many laps anyways.

So, again, ur attendance at Test Race #2 will not be required, however, you will be required to complete 150 laps at FE3 before the league race

at once or spread out over a distance of a few sessions like 10laps each session
dam, i cant wait for test race.. just gotta remember.
Quote from brt900 :at once or spread out over a distance of a few sessions like 10laps each session

That is up to you. This is just to make sure that you understand the car well enough to keep it on the track in many situations.

I do have a suggestion. Try to do as much laps in one session. This will give you consistency instead of aiming for a pb and constantly going off every odd lap
Quote from lizardfolk :That is up to you. This is just to make sure that you understand the car well enough to keep it on the track in many situations.

I do have a suggestion. Try to do as much laps in one session. This will give you consistency instead of aiming for a pb and constantly going off every odd lap

i went off by braking late i only really struggle with the first corner as i sometimes forget to brake
forget to brake in time or in general?

if i was you i would put on 15% Air restriction.

you would be faster with it then without .
Quote from Mustafur :forget to brake in time or in general?

brake in time i thought i would late brake but it failed
Quote from Mustafur :forget to brake in time or in general?

that's not a good idea, because while you will be much more stable around slower corners, your exit speed will be disastrously slow and you'll actually bog up the traffic. Yah, you might be able to get ahead of the other cars. But if you bog up the traffic like that you'll actually cause a lot of accidents and the admin WILL black flag you if you are that slow.

It is wiser to develop the skill to handle the car unrestricted throughout the track without any wheel spin or instability. I've done it already and many other people are able to do it as well (with a lot of practice).'

BTW, brt900, u have to practice on the server or else the laps wont be recorded (and thus wont count)
i can make the event not going on the cruise now getting 100 quid instead
Intake restriction will not make you slower unless you goto to over 25%.

I can run 19s with 20%.
the exit speed isn't the problem its the mid range speed. with Restriction you can go in 1st gear easily which if anything will provide more exit speed.
Ppl need practice on FE3 defenitly that test race was a disaster, ppl need dicipline under safety car is ridiculous to see cars crashing and spinning at 100kmh under yellow flag, also were lot of risky moves that could End anothers drivers race
I say use the pit limiter as the pace car speed, yes it will be slow but atleast then there is no problems about noobish Pace car crashes.
Good News. My new G25 will be in Friday to replace the fried one, so I'll be able to make it.
Quote from Falcon140 :Good News. My new G25 will be in Friday to replace the fried one, so I'll be able to make it.

my gt3 rs should be here in 2 week
This thread is closed

I-SCAR Test Race #2
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG