The online racing simulator
S2 Season 15 set to start 19 September

The next season of on-track action with the Formula V8's, Formula XR's and Formula BMW's in the Open Wheel Racing League will start in September. The next Div A/B season kicks off at Blackwood GP rev. Just like the previous seasons it consists of 6 races with the championship deciding races to take place at Aston Grand Touring rev. 'S2 Season 15', as it will be called, is the first season with the new Div A licensing system. Only drivers with this license are allowed to start in Div A races. New drivers or those who still have to earn it can start in Div B and get to the Div A license by finishing in the top 7 of the season.

Div A continues to use the Formula V8 in all its races. Div B will use the Formula BMW and Formula XR, both for three races each. Signup opens in the first week of September.

S2 Season 15 calendar
R1 19-09: Blackwood GP rev (FBM)
R2 03-10: Kyoto GP Long (FOX)
R3 17-10: Fern Bay Black (FBM)
R4 31-10: Westhill International (FOX)
R5 14-11: South City Long rev (FBM)
R6 28-11: Aston GT rev (FOX)
#2 - Fuse5
wooo, good news. And the calendar looks a lot better than last season
Hey, my team would like to join in this series if it's coming. Could you info me about this league, timetables, any restrictions, and etc?
I have looked at this before but I suck so badly in the FBM lol. I will see how my times for on the tracks before I sign up but could be interesting. nice to see OWRL back
Alright, this sounds fun. If i have time there, then im definitely racing
hmm...sounds fun
Ok, thanks for the info
Quote from Krutch :

The next season of on-track action with the Formula V8's, Formula XR's and Formula BMW's in the Open Wheel Racing League will start in September. The next Div A/B season kicks off at Blackwood GP rev. Just like the previous seasons it consists of 6 races with the championship deciding races to take place at Aston Grand Touring rev. 'S2 Season 15', as it will be called, is the first season with the new Div A licensing system. Only drivers with this license are allowed to start in Div A races. New drivers or those who still have to earn it can start in Div B and get to the Div A license by finishing in the top 7 of the season.

Div A continues to use the Formula V8 in all its races. Div B will use the Formula BMW and Formula XR, both for three races each. Signup opens in the first week of September.

S2 Season 15 calendar
R1 19-09: Blackwood GP rev (FBM)
R2 03-10: Kyoto GP Long (FOX)
R3 17-10: Fern Bay Black (FBM)
R4 31-10: Westhill International (FOX)
R5 14-11: South City Long rev (FBM)
R6 28-11: Aston GT rev (FOX)

hi bro,

I would like to participate, but if i only do 3 races would it still be ok to join the league?
I'll try to participate if theres some time left for me.
Quote from CARRERA GT :hi bro,

I would like to participate, but if i only do 3 races would it still be ok to join the league?

you can also do only one, if you want.
Quote from Fuse5 :you can also do only one, if you want.

OK nice to know, ill be there for 3 races.

thx bro
Is there somecind skin recuest?
Quote from Intermediate07 : There is no skin requirement.

Except for the usual: DO NOT upload skins which contain offensive content.
Is there any nickname in game requirement? Does it have to match my nickname on page or just LFS WORLD nicknames must be the same?
You are free to use the username you like. You need to fill in your LFS World name when registering at www.owrl.de but this does not have to be the same as your username at our site or in-game.

Even if you would change teams between races you can just use your new display name in LFS.
Signup open for next Div A/B season

S2 Season 15 will take the green flag in two weeks from now. Everyone wanting to compete can signup. The races have been added to "upcoming events", which you can find on the right hand side at www.owrl.de.

Signup is on a per race basis. If you want to compete in a race, you first need to be logged in on our website. Then go to all the races you expect to participate in and answer the "Take Part?"-question with yes. Make sure you have set an online time (pb or hotlap) by the signup deadline, which is 3 hours before the race, and we will make sure you will be assigned to one of the servers. Once you have signed up you can lookup your position at our Tracker.

Drivers with a Div A license should only signup if they want to compete that particular race in Div B. If not, a Div A licensed driver can join the Div A race.

Our servers "OWRL Div A Training" and "OWRL Div B Training" are open for anyone who would like to practice or try that track/car combination first before signing up for the event.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG