The online racing simulator
Feature request: different shifter settings for different cars
After racing these 2 weeks with s2 and some more time before with demo i have noticed that in lfs is missing an important control settings feature:
the possibility of choosing different keys for shifting with different cars

i mean:
when i drive fox or fv8, the paddles on the rear of my dfp are very usefull (and realistic too for this type of car), but when i try to run a rallycross race i need to move shifter commands on the sequential shifter on the side of my wheel for racing as i would like.
Making it each time i enter in a server is not that fun, so i was thinking that it would be usefull, for people that use those h shifters and 3 pedals config too. the possibility of setting a different shifter for each car, if they want, and if not, to use the same for all.
For example paddle shifter for formula cars, manual h shifter for xrt xfg, and sequential shifter for gtr cars.

Already now the degree settings of the dfp automatic rotate exactly as the wheel in game. Adding this feature would add a lot more of flexibility to the control settings configuration in lfs.

And another thing that could be usefull is the possibility of map keys as f9 f12 or i on wheel buttons, so that each player can complete config the entire lfs key's configuration as he like.

Games like GTR and GTL already allow this last thing.
I think I voted for such a feture somewhere.. back then I was awaiting my ACT-Labs shifter. I've been using it alot since and must say I don't find it that bothering at all to go into options to click on either shifter or sequential. I occationally forget to do it, but still find it easy enough to do it after the race has started.

It's not a big deal IMO and would rather have Scawen look into other missing features.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG