Please place Protests here:

The format to use:

Lap and Timecode of incident
Cars Involved
Brief Description of incident

d
Lap and Timecode of incident: Dont remember
Cars Involved: Deko
Brief Description of incident: He chatted twice (or three?). I think you should have given him a "stop-n-talk"
:shhh:

(stupid F8 :P)
Quote from Tomhah :Lap and Timecode of incident: Dont remember
Cars Involved: Deko
Brief Description of incident: He chatted twice (or three?). I think you should have given him a "stop-n-talk"
:shhh:

(stupid F8 :P)

The GREEN GREEN GREEN was me forgetting I had edited my Safety Car Standby bind, and when I went to punch it and it showed up I immediately went fp. The SCS message is to warn that there may be an SCD soon. It's also used to help me find where incidents are because the tracker records those messages with a timestamp. Apologies for it, though.

Also, protests are due by 1800 UTC on Monday, August 17th, 2009. No protests will be accepted after that date. There are none pending from during the race.

d
It was just a joke deko I know you didnt mean to :P
We norwegians have lots of jokes deko
#7 - BAMBO
Lap 5, timecode: ~8:27.29
Car 90 and 93 but in the end, caused a chain reaction which got more cars involved

Watching car 90 from the start of the race, it was quite obvious that it was imminent that it would crash sooner or later. During lap 5 in T2 (or 1 if it's counted as a chicane), car 90 -after a faulty move on the line 09- spun and then continued on to reverse -when quite a chunk of the grid was a fraction of a second behind- right into the rear left of car 93 which due to this, also spun. Unfortunately it didn't ended there with other cars also crashing because of the same reason.
Car 90 started the chain of events which ended my race and cost me my 1st position in the championship.

Leaving all of that aside, a more alarming question remains:

Where was the safety car?!?
Safety car is only released when a car is in an unrecoverable and dangerous position, e.g. Rolling, Getting stuck in the gravel, doing a me at the final iTCC round....

You get the jist.
#9 - Fuse5
Sorry, this post is obsolete, as it wasn't serious enough for this topic.
Quote from Fuse5 :Lap and Timecode of incident - T1, Lap 1
Cars Involved - 53 and a couple more, who i "twatted up the arse", because of a sudden lapse in concentration, possibly consequently ruining the race for some (sorry David!)
Brief Description of incident - see previous point

Lap and Timecode of incident - some laps from the start
Cars Involved - #53 and P.Mante, Y.Laprevotte
Brief Description of incident - Mante reversing into the track, which he already got penalized for, and me going into him head on, and then "twatting him up the arse" as he still didnt budge. Sorry. (But i got to admit, it looked spectacular on the stream)

Lap and Timecode of incident - Before my disconnect (so some time before the 40th minute)
Cars Involved - #53, A.Cooks
Brief Description of incident - A slight tap while trying to hold back before passing Cooks before the left hander into split 2, resulted in me "twatting him up the arse", and him veering off very very far onto the beach. Thanks for making a pillock out of me on the stream. It was only a slight tap.

Lap and Timecode of incident - Before my disconnect, right after 2 CoRe DT's
Cars Involved - #53, Michael "Pass the ham" Passingham, Chris "Twatted me up the arse" Wilkinson
Brief Description of incident - Again, being made a complete pillock on the stream, both commentators laffing out loud about the CoRe DT's, and then consequently laffing about me getting disconnected >:|

Aka who the f cares about this shit, was a great season, thanks : D
I Is not pleased >:|

Are any of these a serious protest ? If not, remove them from here and put them in the Race Discussion thread.

d
Quote from BAMBO :Lap 5, timecode: ~8:27.29
Car 90 and 93 but in the end, caused a chain reaction which got more cars involved

Watching car 90 from the start of the race, it was quite obvious that it was imminent that it would crash sooner or later. During lap 5 in T2 (or 1 if it's counted as a chicane), car 90 -after a faulty move on the line 09- spun and then continued on to reverse -when quite a chunk of the grid was a fraction of a second behind- right into the rear left of car 93 which due to this, also spun. Unfortunately it didn't ended there with other cars also crashing because of the same reason.
Car 90 started the chain of events which ended my race and cost me my 1st position in the championship.

Leaving all of that aside, a more alarming question remains:

Where was the safety car?!?

There was no need for the Safety Car at that point in time. Yellow flags are waved at the incident scene by the (virtual) marshals for a reason. DO NOT IGNORE THEM (for anyone). Charting full on into a yellow flag zone is a recipie for disaster. SCs are only deployed when a car is in a dangerous, not quickly recoverable position. The only times I bring out the caution while an incident is in progress are during oval races. Otherwise, a deployment genrally only comes out for a very severe incident, or a car stranted in gravel or on side or parked on course for whatever reason.

This is the second time you have argued that a SC should have been deployed for an incident you were in, that clearly was not severe enough to warrant it. We respectfully ask that you cease and desist this kind of arguing immediately.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG