The online racing simulator
A problem with my account...
(55 posts, closed, started )
Quote from bunder9999 :spamming the forums isn't going to get you anywhere... take it to email for god's sake...

Im not spamming as you may see i only have posted here and even here i havent posted alot. Look next time please...
Quote from tauntdevil :Hello.
I have a problem with my S2 account. I try to log in but it says "Username was not found" when i know its the right name becuase i have been using it for 3 years and it has always worked until now. So i was wondering if anyone could help. And please dont say ask the fevs because they dont help at all, i have already emailed them 3 times about it and they did nothing. So any chance someone can help me?

Quote from tauntdevil :Banned for what, i havent done anything wrong. Other then ask for help.
And even after i explained my problem as well as i have proof of purchase you decide to not help but ban my account. Man you guys are kinda on the slow side of helping. I would suggest instead of telling me that you guys are busy and cant help anyone, get someone who can help others while you guys work. Ya theres alot of us to be helped but theres no reason why you cant help help alot us.

Reason for the ban was becuase people all over the world are using the account. Thats great that you guys finaly figured that one out. Im glad, i mean its only been a year since i told you guys its been hacked into and i cant access my account. So for however i am banned for all i got to say is when i get it back can you please fix the dang account and put the original password on it so i can have my account back, otherwise i have to buy a new one in which i know (by law) if perma-banned for reason not caused by owner, i can ask for at minimum a quarter of what i paid back. I baught this account i think in 2007 or so. Iv used it for 5 months... and either way im not a person to fight for this but when its not my fault and the your saying it is, thats kinda messed up.

So i ask yet again can you help me get my account back? Once the ban is over?

Maybe I am confused, you say a year ago, your account was hacked? and you have been using it for 12 months without changing the password?

You are responsible for making a password that is hard to guess and for looking after it.

I also think giving your account details to other LFS users is against the terms that you agreed to when you purchased a licence.

If you do buy another S2 licence, make a hard password and keep it to yourself, also don't use a hotmail account with a soft pass either as it seems MSN hotmail and messenger like so many other MS products have security problems and make you an easy target.

Good luck

SD.
Quote from tauntdevil :Im not spamming as you may see i only have posted here and even here i havent posted alot. Look next time please...

pardon me? you're the one demanding that the devs give you an account or money... nobody here on the forums cares...

you emailed the devs and they emailed you back, but instead of continuing your conversation in email, you would rather complain here...

so instead of telling me to look, why don't you engage your brain and keep this conversation between you and the devs, in email where it belongs.

</thread>
Quote from bunder9999 :pardon me? you're the one demanding that the devs give you an account or money... nobody here on the forums cares...

you emailed the devs and they emailed you back, but instead of continuing your conversation in email, you would rather complain here...

so instead of telling me to look, why don't you engage your brain and keep this conversation between you and the devs, in email where it belongs.

</thread>

How about you read on how i didnt get the email until after i already posted this.And im not demanding they give me an account or money im saying how it would be nice if they could fix my account. And even so its not spamming. As well as i know no one on the forums care but if email doesnt work then at least maybe someone could help me that would be on the forums. If you noticed, thats kinda what this section of the lfs forum is made for...

Quote from SparkyDave :Maybe I am confused, you say a year ago, your account was hacked? and you have been using it for 12 months without changing the password?

You are responsible for making a password that is hard to guess and for looking after it.

I also think giving your account details to other LFS users is against the terms that you agreed to when you purchased a licence.

If you do buy another S2 licence, make a hard password and keep it to yourself, also don't use a hotmail account with a soft pass either as it seems MSN hotmail and messenger like so many other MS products have security problems and make you an easy target.

Good luck

SD.

I use to change pw every 1 1/2 years or so, mainly i use Number with words about 9 charactors long. Though my MSN account is pretty short with just numbers maybe that could be it.
You're account is banned. Banned because of apparent licence sharing.

If you want it back, buy another account, or write a well-written explaination to prove your account was hacked, with as much evidence as possible in any given form. Send it via email.

But until then there is no need to spam the forum with pointless stuff like thinking aloud about your MSN password etc.
This thread is closed

A problem with my account...
(55 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG