The online racing simulator
Most distance record at one day!
(36 posts, started )
Most distance record at one day!
Hey guys,

ive made my personal most distance record in one day!

Prov is at Top Player atm at lfsworld and im making a picture when i dont want to drive anymore today and thats than my personal highest driven distance in one day..

now i wanna know whats ur most distance in one day (with picture proof)

Mine is atm 1001km
Attached images
Most km driven.JPG
#2 - Fuse5
where's your picture proof?
1000km is pretty easy, I've seen 3000km's and that kind before. Used to do 1000km's myself also when i started lfs.
Interesting. Just like your display picture.
Quote from Kristjan.J :1000km is pretty easy, I've seen 3000km's and that kind before. Used to do 1000km's myself also when i started lfs.

But it sure was an leauge race or something else big event where the guys drove 3000km's in a row...
Quote from Marco1 :But it sure was an leauge race or something else big event where the guys drove 3000km's in a row...

I doubt that he drove endurance races right after he started with LFS.
I think that you atleast have used the most fuel for 1 lap. 102,xx% of burned fuel for 1 lap of Blackwood? Is that a bug or what?
I think that if he has done 1000km without doing them on oval, it's a great archivement. Try doing 1000km at a day with the UF1 on the SO tracks
Just shows that you have no life and play Lfs all day
Well, if that is what he likes, why not?
I like to see it this way, as long as the actuall person is happy whatever he does, it does not mean it's not something not usefull for him.
While some say playing guitar all day long is no-life, the actually person would call it something else, or when someone reads all day etc, it's personal likings
wow, u have achieved a bigger epenis.....
#12 - wild
Quote from Jordan2007 :Just shows that you have no life and play Lfs all day

I really will never get why people post such utter crap like the one quoted above. It's really simple if you don't have any constructive to say don't post at all ...

As The Very End has said if that's what he's happy doing then why shouldn't he do that? It's his life let him live it the way he want's to, who are we to question that.

Jordan if you ever drive a 24 hour endurance race in real life, we can say you have no life and all you do all day is drive around a track all day. It's the same principals as what you've just said.
#13 - 5haz
Having a life is overrated, if you have a life you are forced to be nice to people known as 'friends'.
Quote from wild : Jordan if you ever drive a 24 hour endurance race in real life, we can say you have no life and all you do all day is drive around a track all day. It's the same principals as what you've just said.

If you do something real that already means that you have life
Playing something, responding to something, breathing, hear, see, smell.. everything is by definition "to live / be alive / have a life"
And who knows if this is something he does everyday? Taking one day to play a game is not bad at all, but if it were each day, well.. But again, his choise and it's not right saying he don't have a life.
#16 - 5haz
But living and living are not the same thing.
True, but some people mean you have a life by living an high-speed life. Other people enjoy their life doing other things, as playing computer games and such
Quote from 5haz :But living and living are not the same thing.

Clearly, he lives for speed.
Quote from 5haz :Having a life is overrated, if you have a life you are forced to be nice to people known as 'friends'.

now your not, your only forced to listen to their things when they get drunk and emotonial:doh: that is one pain in the arse if your not drunk and he is
I swear there are a few emo quotes in this thread.
Good job on getting 1000km in a day ive done like 300 before but thats nothing worthy of urs.
Whats so big that he was playing LFS all day but only 1 time, some of you i think are spending more time by LFS than he, he just tried his limit
#23 - 5haz
Quote from batteryy :now your not, your only forced to listen to their things when they get drunk and emotonial:doh: that is one pain in the arse if your not drunk and he is

Urgh yeah, out of all my friends I'm like some sort of agony aunt, whenever my friends want to cry and whinge about something they always do it at me.

Quote from Bob Smith :Clearly, he lives for speed.

Fair play.
Quote from 5haz :But living and living are not the same thing.

Doing things you enjoy is living in my opinion.
I did like 700 km's in one day... But that was a long time ago, when LFS was developing...
-
(carey) DELETED by carey

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG