The online racing simulator
Quote from Danny LFS :And selling InSim programs should be disallowed, as is with the license (You can't sell your license).

umm Programers take time to learn and program alpplications it takes a while not a day or 2 so they give up their time (could take upto 3 months could even be more or less) to make an application for free. I think they should be able to ask someone to the person to pay for one as it takes the programers time and skill imo. Im a programer and i wouldnt like to spend time making something to get nothing out of it an admin pass isnt really worth it.
Why dont u look on the game list for a free cruise insim
I only have to say this learn how to build one your self. right now I'm in the middle of building one for a server that is coming soon. and I can see why some of the programmers are charging alot for a insim it takes time and some times even there own money to get things to make a insim. I had to spend some money to upgrade my computer so I would have enough space to hold everything for the server so it can be loaded later once teh server is up.
-
(Kyle-Caz) DELETED by dekojester : pointless bump
-
Need a Cruise Insim with register/login (kepp1313) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
Quote from etem :hi!
I need one good insim with :
Money
sell/buy cars
rent cars
km/m counter
cops and robbers
a bank to rob insert withdraw money and get bonus every online hour
km/m bonus (after 50km and 1000€ bonus)
when you are faster you get faster money (2,4,6,8)
send option
it need to look good

and when anyone got ideas say it me with pm pls

i can give you :
Money
admin pass

and when you got ideas ask here pls

my insim man
Attached files
MY Cruise insim.rar - 854.6 KB - 368 views
Are you going to stop bumping old threads? You are just asking for a forum ban.

Very annoying.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG