The online racing simulator
Microsoft banned from selling Word
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :dustin was the judge

So you are as stupid as I thought. Throwing in irrelevant jabs at people for no reason.

FYI, I think it's awfully stupid. If they want to apply that patent strictly (as what I understand it to mean, is to format a document using XML tags)... me going <b> HI </b> would be violating their patent.

So hurrah, their patent has made HTML, XML, XHTML and any other similar markup languages be in violation.

Now putting it that way.. makes it seem even more insane, eh?

(Also, Apple would be violating the patent as Pages uses XML for documents... funtastical! )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So you are as stupid as I thought. Throwing in irrelevant jabs at people for no reason.

Frankly you're to expect such humourous jabs if you want to continue throwing in Mac vs PC jabs at every opportunity. Take it or take off.
My reply is, why so serious?
You out of all people know that most people are just joking around, so don't take anything serious, because I don't think people means anything serious by the comments they give. Most like it was meant as a joke, and nothing against you or Mac.
I'm a MacDonalds fanboy!!!!!!!
Quote from Bob Smith :Frankly you're to expect such humourous jabs if you want to continue throwing in Mac vs PC jabs at every opportunity. Take it or take off.

How so? I've stopped such things about a month ago, however the random insults just continue. It's ****ing retarded that they can get away with them when I get infractions just for a few curses here and there.
Dawe, just let it pass. As said above I don't think they mean anything by it, and I don't know why or if anyone should have anything against you, you are a ok lad.. at least that's what I think

So when people write a too-long-used joke, just ignore it, because it's not meant harming.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How so? I've stopped such things about a month ago, however the random insults just continue.

Give it time, they should pass. If anyone becomes a pest, then it's gone too far, so let one of us know and we'll have words.
Well, to be honest MS only really have themselves to blame. If they hadn't had such dubious business practices over the last two decades this kind of action would probably have been laughed out of court. Simple fact is MS have been proven to have had a complete disregard for anti-competitive practice legislation in the past and have shown very little restraint as to how far they are willing to go to kill competition. QED no body trusts them to do the right thing and public opinion is generally against them.

You make your bed, you lie in it.

Microsoft banned from selling Word
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG