The online racing simulator
Making ! Car ! skins
(39 posts, started )
How long is this going to take??
I wouldve done my own but I'm bad at painting for lfs ... Too used to nascar heat templates
zzzzzz.... any update?
I can post 2 most important cars that you
would need.
as i'm on summer vacation so i can't use my computer...
And i can make skins now coz i'm back home for several days.
Hello. Can anyone make a skin for XFG like the green car from Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift ? ->
Tnx.
Rockstar energy drink skin xrg
Can you make a team skin for 2Fast. Red and white colours and some RedBull sponsors. And 2fast sponsors too! Please make an original team skin!

JOIN OUR TEAM www.2fast.weebly.com
PETER BROCK #5 holden request skin
Peter Geoffrey Brock AM (26 February 1945 – 8 September 2006) otherwise known as "Peter Perfect", "The King of the Mountain" or simply as "Brockie" or "Brocky" was one of Australia's best-known and most successful motor racing drivers. Brock was most often associated with Holden for almost 40 years, although he raced vehicles of other manufacturers including BMW, Ford, Volvo, Porsche and Peugeot. [1] He won the Bathurst 1000 endurance race nine times, the Sandown 500 touring car race nine times, the Australian Touring Car Championship three times and was inducted into the V8 Supercar Hall of Fame in 2001. Brock's business activities included the Holden Dealer Team (HDT) that produced Brock's racing machines as well as a number of modified high-performance road versions of his racing cars

BORN:26 Febuary 1945 ,Hurstbridge,Vic,Australia

DIED:8 September 2006 (aged 61)Gidgegannup,WA,Australia

Children: Jamie ,Robert and Alexandra

Could someone please make a skin of peter Brocks #5 holden car
Contact me if you can and that would be GREAT

http://www.hermes.net.au/cartm ... erbrock/A9X%20Torana1.jpg
FBM-williams 2002
I want a williams 2002 f1 skin please
porsche
Could you make one for xrg that looks like the picture.
only instead of "team parker racing", put "RS-R Drifting"?

Making ! Car ! skins
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG