The online racing simulator
Can a person void a ban?
(4 posts, started )
Can a person void a ban?
Hey,

On my server I ban a sertain person like <name removed> (30 day ban due to being banned on our servers and also LFS) he can void a ban is this true and how because the only thing I have is he keeps on doing it or though hes back on LFS ( Which hes not or though I think he is) so I need the help I want so I hope you can help .
Quote from (The Stig) :Hey,

On my server I ban a sertain person like <name removed> (30 day ban due to being banned on our servers and also LFS) he can void a ban is this true and how because the only thing I have is he keeps on doing it or though hes back on LFS ( Which hes not or though I think he is) so I need the help I want so I hope you can help .

1) You can't name and shame... Remove the name.
2) Are you sure he's banned in LFS? Your ban in your server makes no difference to anywhere else but your server FYI.
Hey,

Yes i'm sure as I cannot find his 2 names but I banned that sertain person and he comes back ... and I ban him again he comes back .
Bans
Hi, Is it a demo server? Is the player just coming back with another account but using the same nickname? If you look at the connection list in game while he is on your server (press n until you see list) then press ctrl + shift keys you will see the players licence name not his nickname. If he has a different licence name each time then he is just creating a new demo account.

Can a person void a ban?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG