The online racing simulator
LX interior
(45 posts, started )
i think that is better to say that im a decent person....i add some tex packs from lfsd.....and i see that Lynce addons are gr8!!(revolution p) i sent you pm.....
Faints...:faint2:

Lays on the ground with pics of Aston marting to get ricer thoughts out of his mind.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :YAY you saved me from a certain ricer death

Glad I could help you. I think it´s good that there are FF addons to block those ugly pictures so that you don´t have to look at them.
Huh? Ya don't like my textures?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Huh? Ya don't like my textures?

They just dont have taste,dont listen to them,you should make textures like that for all cars,your LX interior is fantastic,best LX interior so far, if i use those texture i will win every race for sure,all that nawz gives me so much power
Ironic...I hope
Quote from bmwe30m3 :They just dont have taste,dont listen to them,you should make textures like that for all cars,your LX interior is fantastic,best LX interior so far, if i use those texture i will win every race for sure,all that nawz gives me so much power

True thing!

Quote from anarchypredator :Ironic...I hope

What you talking about?
Wow, these are the best LX textures I've ever seen, thanks guys!
here's my texture. it's has very little effort put into it, and it's private (dash texture not made by me, just NOS bottle)
Attached images
lfs_00000034.jpg
So lx is caterham 7, nissan or mitsubishi???
Quote from matseracer :here's my texture. it's has very little effort put into it, and it's private (dash texture not made by me, just NOS bottle)

not enaugh nawz,it sucks,nawz for life
o ya sry m8 it don't got enuf nawz sry man i'll put more do you like my noob voice?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I fixed the skin a bit.. Now it is better! You might want to download yourself too!

JESUS CHRIST , I REALY LOVE YOU SENSE OF HUMOR , i´m falling in love with you <3
now i finally remember why i got sick of forums.. and especially this one.
How many drugs do you have to take to think these textures are nice?! If I was one of the devs I´d ban you without even thinking!
Best LX interior of 2009, period.
:wtf2: You shouldn't play lfs
Good grief.....

My eyes...... They burn....... :Eyecrazy:

You should be shot in the head TBH

LX interior
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG