The online racing simulator
#51 - JJ72
BMW is a car maker, not a racing team, it's pretty logical for them to do that.
I think F1 should go back to how it was in the 80s and 90s where the manufacters helped fund the F1 teams without buying it out completely.
I really don't care about BMW leaving. They bring no soul or passion to the sport, the only good thing about them has been to give Kubica a chance to mature as a driver outside of the public eye.
Quote from JJ72 :BMW is a car maker, not a racing team, it's pretty logical for them to do that.

And pretty bad for the sport, as they don't give a ****. It's just what Max Mosley's been saying for years, "you can't trust them as teams".

And what do you think about the BF1 in LFS? It's the first car from BMW Sauber, the company is remaking their image, and maybe the presence of the car in the game will not be good for them anymore. Who is stronger on the contract, Scawen or BMW?
#55 - troy
Quote from Becky Rose :I really don't care about BMW leaving. They bring no soul or passion to the sport, the only good thing about them has been to give Kubica a chance to mature as a driver outside of the public eye.

Oh common, Peter Sauber is/was in this sport since almost 20 years, it's not only BMW leaving but Sauber's baby slowly dying and you really can't tell he got no passion for what he's doing (unless you've got no clue about Sauber's up's and down's in F1 history). He was always ready to give a chance to young drivers, don't forget that Massa and Kimi for example both basically started their F1 career at Sauber.

They Interviewed him yesterday for our Swiss TV and you could really hear how bad he feels about the whole situation, he tried everything to still save the about 300 jobs in Hinwil and sign that Concorde agreement but sadly it didn't happen. Now he will be trying to get a new team ready to go for the next season but my guess is that this won't happen, without the TV money it will be terribly expensive and Sponsors won't be as easy to find any more.
Not forgetting Heidfeld of course Troy
#57 - JJ72
Quote from PedraumF : And what do you think about the BF1 in LFS? It's the first car from BMW Sauber, the company is remaking their image, and maybe the presence of the car in the game will not be good for them anymore. Who is stronger on the contract, Scawen or BMW?

The deal was with Intel, so I don't think anyone is going to do anything about it.
This is a shame, BMW seemed to be improving in F1 until the start of this season. Now they're not doing so hot they pull out...

Quote :Is it the brand BMW that seems to turn normal people into ****s? (on public roads)

Over here, it's the Audi drivers you want to look out for. They're not hard to miss with their stupid bling-bling LED "running lights" mind.
Quote from TiJay :This is a shame, BMW seemed to be improving in F1 until the start of this season. Now they're not doing so hot they pull out...

Over here, it's the Audi drivers you want to look out for. They're not hard to miss with their stupid bling-bling LED "running lights" mind.

LED lights come with the car, and all new Mercedes, and BMW....
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :
Aston Martins (a great way to ruin beautiful cars).

Deal with it, you can't change it.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG