The online racing simulator
Beginner Competitions Queary?
(7 posts, started )
ok i'm getting back into LFS, i've never been in any competitions so i'm guessing the beginner comps would be ok for me.

my problem is i normally only get chance to play after 12am uk time so which leagues/competitions would i be best signing up for?

cheers for any info/help
There is the LFS Beginner's Cup organized by NDR here but there's only one race left in this season and the races would be too early for you, AFAIK (that is, if you mean 12am as in midnight).

Other than that, I don't know of any league specifically for beginners.
Quote from zeugnimod :There is the LFS Beginner's Cup organized by NDR here but there's only one race left in this season and the races would be too early for you, AFAIK (that is, if you mean 12am as in midnight).

Other than that, I don't know of any league specifically for beginners.

Absolute-beginners.nl :rolleyes:

Thats the league where OP is looking to start.
it'll be easier late this year/early next year when i move out with the gf cuz i won't be moving from house to house so i'll be able to get on at a decent hour lol.

I'll check out Absolute-beginners.nl now cheers guys
Quote from EliteAti :Absolute-beginners.nl :rolleyes:

Roll your eyes at someone else...

The race times don't fit his schedule anyway.
Try the 'Original LFS League', one of the oldest but good going leagues. Big names in Pool 1, great racing in Pool 5. Second part of the season starts in September, races are mostly between 16 - 18 GMT starting and last 50 minuts - 1h30.

http://lfs-league.com/
cheers guys, i think i'm gonna end up having to leave it till next year when we move out so it's less messing around for me & i'll be able to make every race then instead of just doing the odd one here & there

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG