The online racing simulator
how's this for bad luck?
(16 posts, started )
how's this for bad luck?
so today is my mom's birthday, and i took her out for lunch... or should i say she picked me up and i paid for lunch...

before she picked me up, she drove out to niagara-on-the-lake and back for some school stuff for my brother...

so anyways, after lunch she drives me home and we're chatting in the sportage... talking about how bloody hot it is outside, and then as i got out of the car i noticed a puddle of anti-freeze on the ground. look at the thermostat, and its through the roof. turned off the car and popped the hood. sure enough, it was us that leaked the juice... got the car cooled down a bit before the tow truck came and picked it up.

so not only has she had one vehicle break down pretty much in front of my building (remember the dodge spirit got stuck under the bridge), now another one has. i wonder which one of us is cursed, but that's a pretty bad track record in the past year...

and to top it all off, i was without internet for 4-5 hours because my isp screwed up and knocked everyone offline. so maybe it's me that's cursed.
lol, my moms birthday is today also
she turns 45
ye without internet you have no fun
Is it an American car? If it is then you're not cursed, just silly enough to buy rubbish cars.
KIA Sportage, nuff said
#6 - th84
Yea, all you really had to say is Kia.
If these are the worst things that happen to you in your life, count yourself lucky
lol i have had so many break downs its not funny i rember i broke down 280 k's away from my house once that was fun
Yea bro i popped the intercooler pipe on the R32 fkn ages away from home
Quote from R34king :Yea bro i popped the intercooler pipe on the R32 fkn ages away from home

Haha, should always keep a small supply of socket sets etc!

Owning a rotor, i know the break down thing all too well.
Surprised it hasn't gone up in flames yet, actually.
lol i got a RB30 s the cas allways dies i have replaced 4 so far 2 in one year.

i blew a cooler pipe while racing 2 accords i guess i shouldnt have kept going on off throttle making the turbo flutter
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Is it an American car? If it is then you're not cursed, just silly enough to buy rubbish cars.

those cars are cursed, and so is my moms taste of cars. she has bought a chrysler neon
Maybe your GF needs to pick better cars.
Quote from AstroBoy :Maybe your GF needs to pick better cars.

Maybe that was abit out of context
God, we were meant to have a family day out today, we go halfway there and my dad couldn't get the car in gear, he forced it into gear and the clutch pedal was stuck to the floor, we were in heavy traffic, so nothing was moving, my dad yanked up the clutch pedal and we carried on for a bit, then there was a massive CRUNCH and the clutch went.. In the middle of a packed 1 way system. Not good.
My dad took a look at the clutch and said that the cylinder had burst/exploded and was sticking out and he couldn't get it back in or fix it in anyway. He simply said "It's F**ked." And we had to wait for around an hour to get towed.

Wonderful morning.
Quote from brandons48 :God, we were meant to have a family day out today, we go halfway there and my dad couldn't get the car in gear, he forced it into gear and the clutch pedal was stuck to the floor, we were in heavy traffic, so nothing was moving, my dad yanked up the clutch pedal and we carried on for a bit, then there was a massive CRUNCH and the clutch went.. In the middle of a packed 1 way system. Not good.
My dad took a look at the clutch and said that the cylinder had burst/exploded and was sticking out and he couldn't get it back in or fix it in anyway. He simply said "It's F**ked." And we had to wait for around an hour to get towed.

Wonderful morning.

[rant] That happened to my Grandad. When it was SNOWING! At the BOTTOM of the A500 Sliproad! Near ASDA! And I had to WALK all the way to ASDA to use the phone. [/rant]

how's this for bad luck?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG