The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :like the lamborghini murcielago lp640? or the McLaren F1 1995?

i want my bros new truck to be in there, it is the sweetest, hugest, moost awesome first car someone should ever get! (you probably shouldnt have a truck this big as a learning truck
(this is a mouthful [thats what she said])
1999 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel dually, with a Quad Cab, and an 8-foot bed 4X4

EDIT: got the pictures

I think the Dodge Ram will easily roll over if it hits the kerbs in Fern Bay?
An EVO would be nice
A GTM Libra
Quote from speed1230 :I think the Dodge Ram will easily roll over if it hits the kerbs in Fern Bay?

that might be one of its challenges also, i dont think thats possible if you see the true width of the back of that thing :jawdrop:
for me lfs need radical sr8
S3 Cars I Would Like To See
Hummer!
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Hahah your just a little tattle tale arent ya?

He is lil fanboy, just block him so u wont see his posts. Im doing it now
Quote from zeugnimod :You should still remove that link.

I have no idea why a mod didn't do it yet since I reported it some hours ago.

And why should he do that everyone knows where to get mods. So i dunno why is such a tabu to say it loud here. I bet more then 80% lfs players have game modded. Yes i know u dont, ur the cool guy waiting for updates.
Quote from Ales_M :I bet more then 80% lfs players have game modded.

I highly doubt that. At least not illegal mods.

There are far more cool people than you think. Try being cool for once, too. It's great.
Quote from zeugnimod :I highly doubt that. At least not illegal mods.

There are far more cool people than you think. Try being cool for once, too. It's great.

Maybe your right. I was saying from what i seen last two months on servers, most of ppl just talked what new "cool" mods they got. I can say for myself i use Lynce Rev pack which is legal, and magnots s14 which i use cuz im drift fan. Sry if i insult you, but in my opinion its ridiciolus that mods are such a tabu here, when everyone knows where to get it. Why dont devs do something bout this moders, if its such a pain in the ass?? Hope thats cool enough for you zeug
I simply NEED two kinds of cars:

- GT1 spec car, like the FIA 600bhp monsters (Maserati MC12, Saleen S7...) or the japanese Super GTs (Nissan GTR, Honda NSX);

- Open and/or hard top prototypes, like Le Mans LMP1 (Peugeot 908, Audi R8/10/15...) or something smaller like the Sports 2000 (Radical SR3, SR4, MCRs...);
2008 bmw m3.
A nice Chevy would do (Matiz )
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR.. Just has to be
Rotary powered car! Preferable FD RX7.
sorry for off topic post,but when u make a new folder,how do u put threads in it?
Quote from Zay :sorry for off topic post,but when u make a new folder,how do u put threads in it?

How do you mean?
WTCC Lada Priora 2009
manage subscriptions check the ones you want in it, on the botom there is a pull down bar thing, select move, select folder vuela
this thread is useless do u accualy think that the devs are gona bother looking at over 100 pages of requests for cars?, the reason lfs is cheap is because they dont neeed as much money as other games to make real cars/tracks, that would just cost wayyyy too much, that is why we have the fake ones and tbh lfs is brilliant for the price it is, so if you want real cars the price is gona have to rise by €10-20 (i would say).

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG