The online racing simulator
Mmmmm, Stalk Me (GPS Tracking...)
(79 posts, started )
Hmm.. /me wants this app.. =D
I see, Dustin is taking a new approach.

Good luck.
Quote from 5haz :
I could say the similar about my Windoze PC, but that would make me a 'fanboy' for not having a Mac for some unknown reason.

Pfffft, double standards boy. :rolleyes:

The only thing your Windows PC does better than a Mac is crash.

#54 - 5haz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The only thing your Windows PC does better than a Mac is crash.

Personally, I think Macs have always been quite impressive at crashing when they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6sfiKrnOYo

Beats bluescreen error any day.

Just found this also, make of this what you will (its probrably fake), that isn't you in the video by any chance is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig1qtduR9ik&feature=fvw

My PC isn't bad for one thats held together with gaffa tape and hope.
Don't make this thread a mac vs. windows flame war guys..
Oh for the love of all that's mighty.....

Dustin, what the F... is wrong with you? Any thread that gets a mention of PC or a Mac you come storming in with your flaming and pointless arguments against Windows Users.

Stop this..... Its only pissing off people and making them be angry at you....
Arguing that Mac is better wont change anything. People wont rush out to buy one all at once..... So just drop it and save yourself some time by keeping the comments to yourself.

And don't bother replying, because most likely your reply will contain nothing but swearwords....
Quote from dawesdust_12 : Also, if I cared as much about my phone as you people seem to (and place it on a pedestal like I do with mac, off course)

Oh hai
Fixed!
Quote from DevilDare :Oh for the love of all that's mighty.....

Dustin, what the F... is wrong with you? Any thread that gets a mention of PC or a Mac you come storming in with your flaming and pointless arguments against Windows Users.

Stop this..... Its only pissing off people and making them be angry at you....
Arguing that Mac is better wont change anything. People wont rush out to buy one all at once..... So just drop it and save yourself some time by keeping the comments to yourself.

And don't bother replying, because most likely your reply will contain nothing but swearwords....

How so, I posted a rational, normal statement at first and everyone else responds with such remarks. I was simply stating the reason that I don't use an iPhone (CDMA vs GSM), also a phone isn't that big of a deal. I use it maybe 5 minutes out of the day, compared to a computer that I use about 10 hours a day.

You're all the idiots that decide to bring up any statement that I say of being not total Apple fanatic and try to coerce me into being an Apple fanboy, then get pissed off once I do? Sorry boys but this time I'm at a level a bit higher than you.

I've maintained that everything has its purpose. Windows Mobile has its purpose as being a decent Mobile OS. Not locked down like iPhone or any other Mobile OS. It might be one of the one things that Microsoft can do right (or acceptable).

Whatever, put words into my mouth, you will all just reinforce your standings as being immature children.

Blas - Go find a girlfriend, you need something to do.
#59 - 5haz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're all the idiots that decide to bring up any statement that I say of being not total Apple fanatic and try to coerce me into being an Apple fanboy, then get pissed off once I do? Sorry boys but this time I'm at a level a bit higher than you.

I guess the above is meant to be ironic?

If you live in a glass house, don't throw bricks dear.
Quote from 5haz :I guess the above is meant to be ironic?

If you live in a glass house, don't throw bricks dear.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm serious. You all decide to try to coerce me into being a fanboy by criticizing me being a bit open minded and using both but apparently that's not allowed.

Whatever, I think I can safely call about 1/2 the forum ****s and be rather accurate at this point.

Bye
#61 - 5haz
May not be deliberate, but that was sure ironic, seeing as you spend a fair amount of time trying to 'coerce' other members 'into being fanboys' yourself.

Your complete ignorance of facts and refusal to accept different opinions to your own is hardly what I would call open minded either. Not only that but you actively try to force your opinions onto other people, and your repeated use of the word 'fanboy' does nothing more than make you look like a daft kiddie with a book of very weak arguments, I'm sure thats not the case, but thats the impression you give.

All in all, very ironic, you have showed yourself to be a hypocrite, pitiful.
What's next Jakg? We know when you wank?
This is like a cool twitter-ish thing, only we know where you are, sweet.
Quote from 5haz :May not be deliberate, but that was sure ironic, seeing as you spend a fair amount of time trying to 'coerce' other members 'into being fanboys' yourself.

Your complete ignorance of facts and refusal to accept different opinions to your own is hardly what I would call open minded either. Not only that but you actively try to force your opinions onto other people, and your repeated use of the word 'fanboy' does nothing more than make you look like a daft kiddie with a book of very weak arguments, I'm sure thats not the case, but thats the impression you give.

All in all, very ironic, you have showed yourself to be a hypocrite, pitiful.

I think you're just being a baiting troll and you should probably stop posting before you receive some infractions. You're already on my "****" list and my "ignore" list though. Just needs some moderators to agree with you being quite unfair and judging a book by its old cover (when the new one is so much sexier and flashier!). Painting me with old smelly paint, rather than the new coat that I've decided to be. So you stoop me to that old level, I'll make sure to keep your stupidity satisfied and drop to being immature rather that being a better person.

Whatever, your move moron.

Yeh maybe I should get a girlfriend, I'd spend more time with her than reading your crap... You have a girlfriend don't you? What the heck are you doing here? Find something to do!
Quote from Blas89 :Yeh maybe I should get a girlfriend, I'd spend more time with her than reading your crap... You have a girlfriend don't you? What the heck are you doing here? Find something to do!

She's here beside me making me sandwiches as I post/develop/game.

#66 - 5haz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think you're just being a baiting troll and you should probably stop posting before you receive some infractions

Pardon? That has to be ironic, or perhaps I overestimate you, perhaps you really are one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever witnessed. T'is a fairly safe bet that many a forum member has thought the same of you whenever you show yourself in a thread. The moderators can do with me what they will, although I would imagine they're laughing too at the immense irony of you're posts.

Sounds like you're getting angry, its all fun and games, until it happens to you, is it not?

You also seem to be presenting yourself as being 'changed', acting as if you're the victim, judging by even you're earlier posts in this thread, you haven't changed a bit.

If you dish it out, you have to be prepared to take it too darling. We'll see wether you're big enough to walk away or perhaps will you reply to this post.
Quote from 5haz :Pardon? That has to be ironic, or perhaps I overestimate you, perhaps you really are one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever witnessed. T'is a fairly safe be that many a forum member has thought the same of you whenever you show yourself in a thread.

Sounds like you're getting angry, its all fun and games, until it happens to you, is it not?

You also seem to be presenting yourself as being 'changed', acting as if you're the victim, judging by even you're earlier posts in this thread, you haven't changed a bit.

If you dish it out, you have to be prepared to take it too darling.

No, I am a victim. Anytime I post my opinion it gets torn apart and picked apart even when it's a quite normal and accepted opinion, but if Joe Average would post it, then it's all fine. I am targeted out because of my opinions (which are right FYI) which is bullshit. It's a form of bullying and you ****s should get banned for it. I forgot though that you're all too far in the Mod's knickers to get banned for stuff like that.

#68 - 5haz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, I am a victim. Anytime I post my opinion it gets torn apart and picked apart even when it's a quite normal and accepted opinion, but if Joe Average would post it, then it's all fine. I am targeted out because of my opinions (which are right FYI) which is bullshit. It's a form of bullying and you ****s should get banned for it. I forgot though that you're all too far in the Mod's knickers to get banned for stuff like that.

Do you think it may have something to do with the fact you have spent a lot of time doing exactly the same to others? Perhaps if you didn't try to force your opinions upon others, whilst making excessive use of the word 'fanboy' to describe those who don't agree, then you would not end up being a 'target'.

Said Joe average gives his opinion, gets his facts right (most of the time), and listens to other people's opinions, therefore people don't get immensely pissed off with him, thats the difference.

I doubt I am subject to any favouritism by the mods, I've not been here very long compared to most, I'm not exactly popular and I don't have much original or witty to say, the mods wouldn't exactly mind losing me from the forum. Personally I think you're quite lucky yourself, from what I've heard you've got yourself out of trouble with the mods before when perhaps you shouldn't have, which is what makes your post all the more ironic.

I thought I was on you're ignore list? Please do add me, I want to go to sleep, and you are like having a conversation with a brick wall, lots of stuff comes out of your head, but next to nothing seems to get in, and the irony is so ridiculous its hard to believe that you're even being serious.
Quote from 5haz :Do you think it may have something to do with the fact you have spent a lot of time doing exactly the same to others? Perhaps if you didn't try to force your opinions upon others, whilst making excessive use of the word 'fanboy' to describe those who don't agree, then you would not end up being a 'target'.

Said Joe average gives his opinion, gets his facts right (most of the time), and listens to other people's opinions, therefore people don't get immensely pissed off with him, thats the difference.

I doubt I am subject to any favouritism by the mods, I've not been here very long compared to most, I'm not exactly popular and I don't have much original or witty to say, the mods wouldn't exactly mind losing me from the forum. Personally I think you're quite lucky yourself, from what I've heard you've got yourself out of trouble with the mods before when perhaps you shouldn't have, which is what makes your post all the more ironic.

I thought I was on you're ignore list? Please do add me, I want to go to sleep, and you are like having a conversation with a brick wall, lots of stuff comes out of your head, but next to nothing seems to get in, and the irony is so ridiculous its hard to believe that you're even being serious.

1) I get all of my facts perfectly correct, everyone else just gives incorrect facts to "counter" mine, where their tests are clearly flawed in bias.

2) I am not lucky, I've been banned before. I'm not subject to any higher treatment than others. I get banned, I recieve infractions just as if any other user said what I said.

3) Do you even understand what irony means? You've been using it like it's some brand new catchphrase. Learn English kthx?

#70 - 5haz
:doh:

Someone other than Dawedust pray tell me, am I going completely mad, or is it him? Must be all the scrumpy.

G'night.
You even considering that question? It is not you, he can't help it. Apple affected his mind...
Quote from 5haz ::doh:

Someone other than Dawedust pray tell me, am I going completely mad, or is it him? Must be all the scrumpy.

G'night.

It's OK. You are completely mad. Accepting it is the first step...

Quote from gu3st :It's OK. You are completely mad. Accepting it is the first step...

He said someone other than you. You should have chosen a diffrent name.
I don't know what you're talking about.
Quote from gu3st :I don't know what you're talking about.

Dustin, you´re the worst liar ever to exist. The last person who´s been to your account is you with your S2 account and your avatar makes everyone know it´s you.

Mmmmm, Stalk Me (GPS Tracking...)
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG