The online racing simulator
Have you had any luck?
I already used the ob_start etc. stuff in order to prevent the messages and this works (except for the pages were I forgot to use it).

But I think it's not the optimal solution. It's like a doctor giving you pills against the pain without checking the reason for it.

The main issue here is, that I never have had these problems with my two installations. So something must be different for the users which have this problem. I though a lot about it but I have no idea ...
Quote from HorsePower :I already used the ob_start etc. stuff in order to prevent the messages and this works (except for the pages were I forgot to use it).

But I think it's not the optimal solution. It's like a doctor giving you pills against the pain without checking the reason for it.

The main issue here is, that I never have had these problems with my two installations. So something must be different for the users which have this problem. I though a lot about it but I have no idea ...

Oh, I love doctor metaphors!

The reason I proscribed the ob_start() and ob_end_flush() was due to the signs and symptoms of the error message. Not only is a prophylactic solution to the problem in the future, but also the cure.

The etiology of the problem is that you simply can't send headers out during the body of the html. You've lost your chance! As to why the occurs on their system, and not yours could be due to many things! Packet max transmission unit, output_buffering option set in your php.ini file and not theirs. Your other option is to use the headers_sent([string &$file[, int &$line]]) function and if it returns true, then don't use the header function from that point on. I would also highly recommend the use of the $file and $line variables as that will give you the filename ($file) and the line ($line) that the output started on, from there you might be able to make some changes to prevent this from happening, or just move your logic up so it happens before this line on this file.
You are my master, Lord Dygear! I will try it out the next days.
Quote from HorsePower :You are my master, Lord Dygear! I will try it out the next days.

Lol, *takes a bow* Thank you, thank you, I'm here till Thursday.

Let me know how that works out for you.
hi
i set hottracker in my website
my adress : http://lfs.ir/hottracker
i edited config.php such as :

<?php
/*

Copyright (C) 2009 by Dr. Timo Bergmann

This file is part of the HoT Tracker.

HoT Tracker is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

HoT Tracker is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with HoT Tracker. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
*/

// Prevent from direct calling
if(eregi("config.php", $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])) {
echo "Unauthorised Access.";
exit ();
}
require_once('constants.php');

/*
* This is the HoT Tracker 2 configuration file.
* Read the comments carefully before editing parameters!
*/

/*
* (0) Link Base - Enter the URL to the base directory of the HoT Tracker (where controlcenter.php is located)
*/

@define(LINKBASE, 'http://lfs.ir/hottracker/');
if (!defined('LINKBASE') || !defined('SERVER_NAME') || strpos(LINKBASE,SERVER_NAME) === false) die("Are you kidding me?");

/*
* (1) LFS World Pubstat Access ID Key and Premium Stats Usage
*/

// Enter you LFS World ID Key here (required since PubStats v1.3)
// If you don't know what this means refer to forum http://www.lfsforum.net
@ define(IDKEY,"your personal pubstat key here"); // your personal pubstat key here

// Set this to true if Premium Pubstat Access is allowed for the provided ID key.
// NOTE: Premium Pubstat Access will only be used during manual update of HL/PB data
@ define(PREMIUM, false);

/*
* (2) MySQL Options - Required for Tracker Functionality only
* HoT Tracker needs access to a MySQL database in order to store the
* LFS World data of you mates locally.
* Thus, you have to setup a MySQL Database on your server.
* Here we need to know the name of this database and a user/password
* to access it.
*/

@ define(DBHOST, "localhost"); // This is most likey to be unchanged
@ define(DBUSER, "lfsir_hotlap1"); // Enter a valid user name here
@ define(DBPWD, "1625090"); // Enter a valid password here
@ define(DBNAME, "lfsir_hotlap"); // Enter a valid database name here

/*
* (3) Minimum Refresh Intervall for Status Updates
* Only after this number of second, the SDK will try to query LFS World
* (using non-premium access)
*/

@ define(MIN_REFRESH_INTERVAL, 60);

/*
* (4) Some language specific constants, you might want to translate ...
*/

@define(C_YES, 'Yes'); // Yes
@define(C_NO, 'No'); // No
@define(C_OR, 'or'); // or
@define(C_AND, 'and'); // and
@define(C_N_A, 'N/A'); // Not available
@define(C_NIL, '-'); // Not in list
@define(C_NO_RACERS, 'No racers online'); // No racers online
@define(C_OFFLINE, 'offline'); // Offline (host)
@define(C_PRACTICE, 'Practice'); // When server is running in practice mode
@define(C_LAPS, 'laps'); // Laps
@define(C_HOURS, 'hours'); // Hours
@define(C_MINUTES, 'min'); // Minutes
@define(C_SECONDS, 's'); // Seconds

@define(C_VERSION, 'Version'); // Host: Version
@define(C_PRIVATE, 'Private'); // Host: Private
@define(C_TRACK, 'Track'); // Host: Track
@define(C_CARS, 'Cars'); // Host: Cars
@define(C_RULES, 'Server Flags'); // Host: Rules
@define(C_QUALIFYING, 'Qualifying'); // Host: Qualifying
@define(C_RACE_DISTANCE,'Laps/Hours'); // Host: Race Distance
@define(C_PIT_STOP, 'Pit Stop'); // Host: Pit Stop
@define(C_SLOTS, 'Slots'); // Host: Slots
@define(C_RACERS, 'Racers'); // Host: Racers

@define(C_SEPARATOR, ', '); // Separator for lists (<br> might also be an option ...)
@define(C_CAN_VOTE, 'Vote'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_CAN_SELECT, 'Select'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_CAN_QUALIFY, 'Qualifying'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_PRIVATE, 'Private'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_MODIFIED, 'Modified'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_MIDRACEJOIN, 'Midrace Join'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_MUSTPIT, 'Pitstop Required'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_CAN_RESET, 'Car Reset'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_FCV, 'Force Cockpit View'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text
@define(C_CRUISE, 'Cruise'); // Server Rule - Explanatory text

@define(C_SET_DATA, 'Set Data'); // Text for Set-Data-Button
@define(C_SHOW_ALL_DRIVERS, 'Show all Racers'); // Text for Checkbox "Show all Mates, even those without a PB/HL"
@define(C_MULTI_CAR, 'Multiple Car Selection'); // Text for Checkbox "Multiple Car Selection"
@define(C_RADIO_HL, 'Show HLs only');
@define(C_RADIO_PB, 'Show PBs only');
@define(C_RADIO_HL_PB, 'Show HLs and PBs');
@define(C_TRACK_SELECT, 'Select Track');
@define(C_CAR_SELECT, 'Select Car(s)');

// Texts for Hotlap Flag Legend
@define(C_STEERING_WHEEL, 'Wheel');
@define(C_STEERING_MOUSE, 'Mouse');
@define(C_STEERING_KEYBOARD, 'Keyboard (stabilized)');
@define(C_STEERING_POS_L_R, 'Left/Right hand drive');
@define(C_BRAKE_HELP, 'Brake help');
@define(C_AUTOGEAR, 'Autogear');
@define(C_SHIFTER, 'Shifter');
@define(C_AUTOCLUTCH, 'Autoclutch');
@define(C_AXISCLUTCH, 'Axisclutch (Pedal)');

@define(C_LOGGED_ON_AS, 'Welcome'); // Explanatory text for logged on user
@define(C_NOT_LOGGED_ON, 'Not logged on');
@define(C_LOG_IN, 'Login');
@define(C_LOG_OUT, 'Logout');
@define(C_REMEMBER_ME, 'Remember me next time');
@define(C_REGISTER, 'Register');

/*
* Default Tracker Mode - Show PB and HLs, single car mode, only mates with existing times
*/

@ define(C_DEFAULT_TRACKER_MODE, TRACKER_MODE_SHOW_PB + TRACKER_MODE_SHOW_HL );

/*
* Miscellanneous settings
*/

@ define(ALLOW_REGISTRATION, true ); // Allow user registration? If false, only super user will exist
@ define(C_LOCK_UNKNOWN_IP, true ); // Lock all IPs that do not match any pattern?
?>

and change peremissions data too 777
and esatablished sql database and user name
but this don t work
why ?
please help me

bye
What do you mean by ... 'does not work' ...

Most awful fault report you can give... 'does not work'.

You mean white screen? Put PHP error reporting on.
yes white screen

my error_log file :

[07-Aug-2012 22:53:11] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:00:00] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:00:12] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:00:20] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:00:47] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:00:51] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:01:01] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:07:12] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:07:57] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:08:59] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:09:03] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:10:06] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:10:16] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:10:23] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:11:15] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:11:19] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:11:30] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:11:34] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:11:35] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:11:35] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0
[07-Aug-2012 23:11:36] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0

thanks for your help ....
That really is just a PHP configuration error.

Like it says.. It cannot load an extension, defined in php.ini

This is pretty basic stuff, I am unable to say more. Maybe somebody else, but you look like a starter with PHP in general and I am not really a teacher .
  1. Your extensions directory is not set correctly.
  2. PHP does not have the permissions to read your extensions directory.
i can solve my problem . thanks
i can not see security code such as this file :

why ?
help me ...
Unreadable screenshot.

Let me guess.. Security code which needs to be generated with GD. But PHP GD isn't installed hmmm...
my problem:
Like I said. Is PHP GD installed?

Check it by using

<?php 

phpinfo
()

?>

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG